Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

St Anthony Videos

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2002, 10:35 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I watched them all. Looks like you guys has a great trip and everone came back safe.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] Let me know when you guys are going to Glamis this season and we'll have to meet up.

Does your raptor beat your brother ds in a drag race on the hills? In the one video of all three of you racing up sand mountain, it looks like he got a pretty good head start up the hill and you guys both caught him.

Are you guys going to the Speed Expo (or something like that) at the Anaheim Convention center in August or the Sand Show in September?

Old 07-16-2002, 12:03 PM
Pro Rider

Awwwwww....I wish we had dunes around here [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 07-16-2002, 08:35 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Sandjunkie,

My brothers DS had GBC Paddle Masters on at that time. It was a no contest, they realy dragged his quad down. I bought him a set of haulers when we left Little Sahara to go to St Anthonys when we stopped at Rocky Mountain ATV to check the place out. It made a world of difference. We never raced up Choke Cherry but it appeared his quad was going up a tad faster to me. When we drag race its usualy whoever gets the holeshot that has a slight lead at the end. Had we a chance to go back to Little Sahara to race up Sand Mountain again I have a feeling he'd get there first. Shhh, don't tell him I said that. The DS's seem to have a bit more pull going up hills and is geared better for that purpose IMO. How'd you like the ones of my 11 year old giving him big azz leads when he was on the stock Raptor and chasing him down like he was standing still? That was funny and my son was realy getting a kick out of it. The stock Raptor with Sand Sharks wasn't faring well on Sand Mountain unless my sons were on it. LOL

Not doing any expos and our first trip to Glamis won't be till Nov 9th-10th, that would be my guess right now. Would love to hook up.

Old 07-17-2002, 05:54 PM
Range Rover

I won't tell him. I loved watching the light 11 year old almost catch at the top after giving a huge head start.