Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Thank you Raptor660rnh

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2002, 10:39 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

GregV: Actually That was the best picture of the Raptor out of the whole roll. That shoot took 30 takes...DW went thru all their test riders trying to nail that shot...the Raptor just could'nt stay on all four. in the end...that was the best shot...you should be thankful.

IF you look closley...you can see the ergonomicly engineered T-Seat working its magic...the extra 2" of padding allows the rider to actually lean over the side of the Z while turning...While the Raptor, of course tips...The tipping sensation is so strong the rider cannot lean to the side...they are literally pulled to the center. Body english is impossible to obtain.

Regarding the other photo...what do you expect...DW explained, the Z has a 1" diffrence in the front tires...Yamaha should'nt have cut corners

Old 07-25-2002, 09:33 PM
Pro Rider

Raptor660RNH, you are 100% Correct. The ergonomically correct T shaped seat
allows for the rider to stay low thus creating more forward thrust for the EarthShaking 400cc Powerplant. I'm gettin rid of the Ol'lady cause from what the dealer told me the pipe doubles as a PocketPu$$y. He said Yoshimura made it just for the Almighty LTZ Christ. I can't wait for this Predator to get in the game. I wonder if it's got a T shaped seat? I wonder if they're gonna pay off the Holy Book of Books, the Tora, the Bible, the Koran, the Tebetian Book of the Dead............. THE ALMIGHTY DIRTWHEELS! HAIL ALL YOU PEEONS DIRTWHEELS HAS SPOKEN!!!!!!!!!!!
If it's in print! You better believe it's true. An pictures are worth a thousand words, Weekly World News's BatBoy say's so.

Old 07-26-2002, 12:25 AM
Pro Rider

Yeah!! what Zombie said!

Old 07-26-2002, 09:51 AM
Pro Rider

Finaly...my work is done.