Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Thank you Raptor660rnh

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2002, 08:30 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you for your help with the z-400 to the poor poor Raptor.

I will now sell my raptor to buy a Z-400 it must be YELLOW or nothing. It is so clear now the lower price tag makes the machine better all around.

thank you sincerly raptorr660rnh.

Rraptorr13

Old 07-23-2002, 02:00 PM
Pro Rider

your welcome...and remember...read your DW next month...

The next shootout: matches the z400 against 600cc+ utility quads...although somewhat slower in mud bogs and water crossing...we'll see how these big dogs run up against suggested retail price. Tune in.

In DW's NOV issue: "could we really call the Z400 the King of ALL terrain vehicles...with out matching it against Jet ski's?" read up you won't be disappointed.

Old 07-23-2002, 02:41 PM
Pro Rider

Don’t do it rraptorr13! Reading those DW articles will just warp your brain! Raptor660RNH is just trying to indoctrinate you into his bizarre “Z” religion! Soon you would find yourself in the middle of the forest with a bunch of other “Z’s” drinking some kind of “funny” punch that’ll make you have delusions of zipping in between trees at 100+ mph!!!

Maybe some of us raptor owners should go to Raptor660RNH's house and have an intervention?!

Old 07-23-2002, 03:15 PM
Pro Rider

Don't stray off the path of righteousness...here drink this Zima.

i can just see the aerial footage from the Foxnews helicopter now. 60 angry raptors making their way to NH...tipping all over the place...falling on their helmets they wear when they ride the "special" bus to school.

wait-a-minute...illinois?!...illinois?...your tranny won't make this far. I may have just enough time to trade my rap for a Z and get the hell out of here.

thanks for the laughs guys

Old 07-23-2002, 03:40 PM
Pro Rider

<< wait-a-minute...illinois?!...illinois?...your tranny won't make this far. I may have just enough time to trade my rap for a Z and get the hell out of here. >>

D@mn it! You got me there. I guess if i had bought the &quot;Z&quot; not only would my trans not fail me but i would have the extra $800 to fly me and the bike to NH to visit them woods and drink Zima with Raptor660RNH.

<< falling on their helmets they wear when they ride the &quot;special&quot; bus to school. >>

Mommy says I need to wear my helmet all the time. raptor owners repeat after me 3x fast &quot;I'm sofa king we Todd did&quot;.
...Nooo...must resist...the Z-side!!!

Old 07-23-2002, 06:51 PM
Trailblazer

So Zima is what they drink??? Figures. Don't get &quot;yellow&quot; on us.

LouV14
- True Blue to the end.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-23-2002, 08:37 PM
Pro Rider

But I must convert and go with the ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz oh sorry .
CAn someone please help me . Where do i sign up for raptors annomous. Becaues You wouldnt want anyone to know you own a tippy machine.

Old 07-23-2002, 10:35 PM
Pro Rider

<< Don't stray off the path of righteousness...here drink this Zima.

i can just see the aerial footage from the Foxnews helicopter now. 60 angry raptors making their way to NH...tipping all over the place...falling on their helmets they wear when they ride the &quot;special&quot; bus to school.

wait-a-minute...illinois?!...illinois?...your tranny won't make this far. I may have just enough time to trade my rap for a Z and get the hell out of here.

thanks for the laughs guys
>>

LMFAO!!!! Is it just me or is Zombie660r and Raptor660RHN the funniest SOBs on this forum.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-24-2002, 11:38 PM
Pro Rider

Speaking of tippy...........have you guys ever looked at the photos that DW prints in their magazine?? You can look at the photos without even reading the articals and know which way the scales are going to tip.

For instance: The shootout with the Z, C-Dale and the poor 400EX. I say that because the lead in photo shows the out in front of the Dale on an MX track while it's roosting the schlitz out of the 400EX.

Also: in this months DW against the &quot;Tippy&quot; Raptor. The lead in photo shows the Z in a textbook powerslide at the crest of a dune (page 145 if you would like to take a look) and then right next to it is the &quot;Tippy&quot; racer-whanna-be Raptor with it's rear left tire in the air. Doing what you may be asking........say it with me now......TIPPING!!! I wonder how many take they had to make to get that shot?? Then on the next page the Raptor is sucking down some Z-Dust.

Whatever!!

Now that I have that out of my system!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-25-2002, 01:53 AM
Pro Rider

STEP AWAY FROM THE CRACK PIPE!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Thank you Raptor660rnh