Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

videos!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2002, 09:42 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey!

Could all u guyz send me all ur videos or a url of videos? I like whachin quads race or just fool around! Thanx!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

blaster19[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 07-29-2002, 01:33 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

In my signature.

Another great site for lots of great videos is www.wyoduner.com or you could just click here.

Old 07-29-2002, 01:48 AM
Pro Rider

Thanx! Those Video's R REALLY AWESOME!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] Do u and ur son both have Raptor's? If so tell him he's really really lucky! I'm 13 and I have a Blaster (as u can see). I think my dad will be gettin a 03' LE Raptor pretty soon! Well again AWESOME PICS! LATA[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

blaster19[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 07-29-2002, 09:35 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Thanks, no, my son has a badger and an LT80. But as you can see both my sons age 11 and now 13 as of yesterday are well beyond what a badger or lt 80 can provide for them. The blue raptor is my wifes. At least thats what I tell her. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-29-2002, 10:31 AM
Pro Rider

Hey Man,

We have about 30 videos on our site. Nothing really extreme yet, mainly just us having fun. Seems like the camera is never at the right place at the right time, you know what I mean? Speaking of that we need to get a helmet cam set up so we can catch all of the action.

Anyway, to get to my site just click on the link in my signature, then click on the videos section to the left of the screen.

Take care.

-Josh

Old 07-29-2002, 11:20 AM
Range Rover

Speaking of Helmet Cameras, does anybody here use one, or know where to get an affordable setup? I've looked into fabbing a setup for a lightweight camera on a helmet, but everything seems too heavy to be reliable. I don't like the idea of leaving $500-$1,000 at the mercy of some bracketry. I saw a review of a helmet cam setup on sportquad.com once, but it wasn't what I was looking for. Any ideas?

Old 07-29-2002, 11:31 AM
Pro Rider

If you do a search you will find a link that has a setup for like $100-$200 I think. You have to have a seperate video recording device (like a regular video camera), and they give you a small waterproof lens that mounts to your helmet. Hard to explain how it works, I may be wrong too....you can find it by doing a search, I forgot the link.

-Josh

Old 07-29-2002, 01:31 PM
Pro Rider

Man i wouldnt want no regular size camcorder on my head...itd break my neck....is there any really small cameras you can get for that kit?

Old 07-29-2002, 01:39 PM
Pro Rider

do the wmv files work with windows 95, and 6.4 version of m.player?

i have windows 95.

Old 07-29-2002, 02:29 PM
Pro Rider

<< Man i wouldnt want no regular size camcorder on my head...itd break my neck....is there any really small cameras you can get for that kit? >>

Maybe I worded it wrong....you get a mini camera with the kit...that mini cam has a video out signal that has to go to a recording source since the camera it too small to put a tape in. The recording source can be straped to you or to your ATV, and I believe that a standard video camera would work for that purpose. Again, the standard camera does not have to be put on your head...just the mini camera with the kit.

<< do the wmv files work with windows 95, and 6.4 version of m.player? >>

I'm not 100% sure...you can go to my site and just try it and if you get an error you can bet that is why. The problem is Microsoft doesn't list that the new Windows Media 7.1 is compatible with Win 95 so you may not even be able to update (you may be able to though).

Other than that I am not sure if there are program that can play the .wmv. I chose that format because it was basically the easiest for me to use, plus the file size stayed lower which was a must.

Take care.

-Josh

Quick Reply: videos!!