Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Raptors in a rut, DS going to nxt lvl

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2002, 11:55 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So, were you there Velocity? How about "turbo Bobby"?

Old 08-11-2002, 12:09 AM
Elite Pro Rider

SWY- turbo bobby was smokin. I had a great time. I drove 180 up to run 6- 300ft passes and another 183 miles back. (short detour, I lost my leading privilages also). Good time had by all.

Old 08-11-2002, 12:24 AM
Pro Rider

Ya I was wondering where you were trying to go a couple of times. Thought you might be heading for the dunes.

Old 08-11-2002, 12:27 AM
Pro Rider

14mins you need to call K&T if you want to build a fast banshee. They do real good work and they will stand behind it also. Go to ktperformance.com that is thier web site. Good luck!!

Old 08-11-2002, 12:38 AM
Elite Pro Rider

quad499- thanks for the advice last night. I plan to go back next month to really check the shee's out.

Raptorridertx- they said you were snoring like a baby during my detours.

RRC- Thanks for telling me that cop was flying up my a$$, 2 minutes late.

Old 08-11-2002, 12:41 AM
Pro Rider

I usually woke up just in time for the detours, now i did totally miss the cop though.

Old 08-11-2002, 01:10 AM
Pro Rider

That cop went by me so fast he was on you before I could dial the phone. We never saw him until he flew by us in the right lane and we were going over 75. I thought you had it and Harry would end up driving home.

Old 08-11-2002, 11:52 AM
Pro Rider

<< So, were you there Velocity? How about &quot;turbo Bobby&quot;? >>

Nope! Work wouldnt allow it![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 08-11-2002, 02:18 PM
Pro Rider

It was great to meet all you guys at Atoka![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
From the looks of it I could make a fortune selling wheelie bars (14mins hehehe)!! LOL!!
That track had a lot of hook in it Friday.

All you guys missed a great race day on Saturday, Temps in the low 80's (cooler most of the day) light breeze only a 5 min sprinkle. An exelent day for drag racing in the middle of August!!

I hope you guys can stick around for the race next month. It's the watermelon patch nationals, It's the 10th aniversary of the track &amp; their will be a lot of quads &amp; a lot of $$$$ to win.
C'mon stick around &amp; race with us Sept 13th &amp; 14th at Atoka!!!

Oh yea I made it to the finals in the throphy class, I had him beat &amp; missed a gear, DAMN!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
I got to the Semi-Finals in the money class &amp; broke out by .002 seconds DOUBLE DAMN ****!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

OH well I went a bunch of rounds &amp; lit up a bunch of younger racers that were susposed to have quicker reactions than an old fat man!!
I enjoyed meeting you guys &amp; you all need to make plans for a 2 day trip next month for the Watermellon Patch Nationals!!

Old 08-12-2002, 01:09 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Moose- i plan on coming back up next month. I am going to save my lunch money so i can buy a built shee. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Glad i finally but a face on you.

Quick Reply: Raptors in a rut, DS going to nxt lvl