Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

So who's gonna win 4 Stroke Wars?

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2002, 12:18 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sure it is slow i mean. But i like it that way so when i crush someones dreams it was on a slow bike. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 08-23-2002, 05:59 PM
Weekend Warrior

Stop Crying AZSAND! It sounds like to me that you're just jealous cuz you don't come out on top. A loss is a loss pal, get over it. No excuses. Those Sparks bikes may not be owned by Lyle but that doesn't mean he has nothing to do with how they run. He puts a lot of time and effort into making those bikes run and he's a big part of the reason why the Sparks Bikes all kick ***! From dyno run after dyno run finding ways to improve and make more power. You don't know JACK! You don't even want to line up to any of Lyle's personal stuff!! Have you ever been Underdogged by over 30HP in a race????? Well you would be and not only that the race would be over in the first 30 feet!!!!! So shut your hole and race like a man regardless of who you're racing or who's riding whos bike! Stop being a cry baby ***** and grow up. LEAD, FOLLOW, OR GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY!!!! I suggest you get the hell out of the way before you embarrass yourself.........Possibly for safety reasons also.......................................

Old 08-23-2002, 07:00 PM
Elite Pro Rider

You guys are going to be upset when the trophy comes back to texas, and we have fun with your women.

Old 08-23-2002, 07:19 PM
Pro Rider

LOL...This year Team Sparks is going to get a taste of Team-Pami so bring your goggles..hehe

Old 08-23-2002, 07:35 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

BIG COCROACH. NEVER KNOCKED SPARKS THEY ARE FAST.as for you who are you besides a mouth.tell me where you hail from and ill make it a priorty to stop by and give you a shot at my bike i do a lot of traveling backing my mouth id be glad to add you too the list.but be a man as i see it lyle inlisted your help as this is your frist post and your being such a retard.hey try telling us what you ride or do you barrow rides too. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] and your right he did win but everyuone beat me that day and that includs stock ds's so if it makes him feel like a man then brag your butts off.and to set it straight i don't cry.i whine,i bitch'i moan but i don't cry!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-23-2002, 08:09 PM
Weekend Warrior

My Pleasure..................I would love to blast over 60mph of sand in your face on any racing HILL you would like. Then after I do that I'll roll with you back to your camp so you can put a check mark on your " GOT MY *** SMOKED " section. Then I'll take a picture of you with your foot in your mouth........... ENJOY..

A pic of ONE of my alcohol burning machines at your request....

You can find more here.....................

Old 08-23-2002, 08:17 PM
Pro Rider

I thought I was on the Connection not shi* talkin planetsand. Bid D I'll take the 250r's of yours on an mx track. You can chalk up one in your book too. Your comparing your two stroke to four strokes and so am I.....

Old 08-23-2002, 08:22 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

<< You guys are going to be upset when the trophy comes back to texas, and we have fun with your women. >>

OMG!!! They're going to pull a #6!!!!

Old 08-23-2002, 08:27 PM
Weekend Warrior

lol, SANDGOD!!!!! ARE you saying that you would take my Alcohol burning K&amp;T 250 in my stock chassis on the track???? I would most definetly take that challenge!!!!!!!! I wouldn't scratch anything on your board just quite yet.....

Old 08-23-2002, 08:36 PM
Pro Rider

Mx track, or did you miss that?? Absolutely. Alcohol on an mx track, that's funny. You'll need more then that and your port job. Oh yeah this is a four stroke wars category, carry on guys....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: So who's gonna win 4 Stroke Wars?