Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

So who's gonna win 4 Stroke Wars?

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2002, 01:00 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm on my way! LOL! ( no salt, just two limes)

Old 08-24-2002, 01:02 AM
Pro Rider

I'm up for lots of traveling next year( By buddy Dave will have A/C in his trailer).[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-24-2002, 01:07 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

COOL you will need that for FSW. it gets a little hot during the days here!

Old 08-24-2002, 01:28 AM
Pro Rider

It's so nice to see Team Blue playing with Team Yellow so nicely. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-24-2002, 01:34 AM
Pro Rider

We always play nice, it's just sometimes it's hard to tell. LMFAO!!!

Old 08-24-2002, 01:37 AM
Trailblazer

I can't wait till this thing gets started up so that i can meet all you guys.

If you haven't already found out, the superquad's engine is from a 1979 CX500 non turbo. The turbo from the 1982 model will fit and I am now in the process of hunting down a junker to rob it from. I am also in the process of putting it in a Blaster frame. Too many of you have told me to scrap the 350X chassis and LT125 front end due to the whoop section they are having at this race.

I have a question though. Someone said that I couldn't run because it didn't fall in the rules and if I insisted that there would be 20,000 guys on hand that would say otherwise. I beg to differ. One state patrol officer has more say than 20,000 guys. Not trying to start an argument, but if there isn't a "rule" saying that I can run another class, i'm running in whatever class you guys are calling this one to be.

How about a hybrid class like someone else suggested??
Again, I'm not flaming at anyone. I just want to race with you guys, thats all. And no more jokes about the superquad. Everyone has had their laugh at my expense. time to get down to the serious issues.

Thanks
SirClip

Old 08-24-2002, 01:38 AM
Pro Rider

<< Holy $hit!, what's going on? I got two buds argueing because things got blown out of context. >>

I...Uh....Umm...Err...but....uh... Oh the he!! with it he started it &amp; I'm right!!!!
Nanner nanner nanner nanner PHTTTTTTTT!!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-24-2002, 01:42 AM
Pro Rider

He rides a DS so he dosen't think straight sometimes![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] LMFAO!! j/k

Old 08-24-2002, 01:45 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

OH this always happens to me you guy's form a rappy pack.LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 08-24-2002, 01:47 AM
Pro Rider

<< I can't wait till this thing gets started up so that i can meet all you guys.

If you haven't already found out, the superquad's engine is from a 1979 CX500 non turbo. The turbo from the 1982 model will fit and I am now in the process of hunting down a junker to rob it from. I am also in the process of putting it in a Blaster frame. Too many of you have told me to scrap the 350X chassis and LT125 front end due to the whoop section they are having at this race.

I have a question though. Someone said that I couldn't run because it didn't fall in the rules and if I insisted that there would be 20,000 guys on hand that would say otherwise. I beg to differ. One state patrol officer has more say than 20,000 guys. Not trying to start an argument, but if there isn't a &quot;rule&quot; saying that I can run another class, i'm running in whatever class you guys are calling this one to be.

How about a hybrid class like someone else suggested??
Again, I'm not flaming at anyone. I just want to race with you guys, thats all. And no more jokes about the superquad. Everyone has had their laugh at my expense. time to get down to the serious issues.

Thanks
SirClip
>>

Easy there big fella! If you show up to FSW I'll race ya on the side![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] You don't need to call in the troops. LOL!

Quick Reply: So who's gonna win 4 Stroke Wars?