Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

So who's gonna win 4 Stroke Wars?

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2002, 08:44 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol, I understood perfectly SANDGOD!! I have a fully Suspended stock like bike that would out perform your c-dale anyday! Well as long as I could keep it down........I used to do wheelies with that 250 when it had a +10" swingarm then I threw it in my stock bike with a stock swingarm........Getting a visual?? LOL, funnest thing to ride/dune/DRAG! Okay you guys have your 4-stroke fun!

Old 08-23-2002, 10:19 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Nice RIDE BUT YOU CAME TO MY WORLD TALKING CRAP AND I FLAT DRAG! And buddy you better be able to do better than 60mph in the 300 or i won't be eating any thing. but we don't run with the same crowds any way.your old school raceing history and im in to the newage of racing. fast bikes that can do it it for a long time and still hold together!!! But if you realy want to we both live close enough to glamis lets do it since you came to my game to talk crap i call the race. Gecko loop to grodons flats. And im a sport ill run you up any hill you want on the way back. So there you go put up or shut up!!! this sunday sound good to me its a short notice but that way neither will have time to prepare. And that means we will be running the excact bikes were running our mouths about.well the ***** in your court! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-23-2002, 10:29 PM
Pro Rider

Hey AZSAND im really starting to like you...give em hell.hehe[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-23-2002, 10:37 PM
Pro Rider

<< as i see it lyle inlisted your help as this is your frist post and your being such a retard.hey try telling us what you ride or do you barrow rides too. and your right he did win but everyuone beat me that day and that includs stock ds's >>

frist? barrow?includs? LOL!!
Just a hint when you flame someone double check your spelling!!! (now watch me me spell something wrong!)

Well this isn't my first post &amp; I've never met lyle, If Sparks, Dunlap or Trinity asked any of us if we'd ride their monster at FSW you know what the answer would be...HELL YES I WILL!!!!!

If your DS was beat by everyone even stock DS's It sounds like you had problems &amp; are still tasting sour grapes.

Since lyle was probably involved with the building of the FSW winner why wouldn't Curtis offer it to him to ride??
Do you think all the pros should be berated because their sponsors provide their quads???
Lyle was Sparks rider &amp; he won it. Good for him &amp; good luck next year, he's gonna need it (TUNED X 2 will be there!)!!!!!

Old 08-23-2002, 11:15 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

well moose we know who's coming to FSW. And man you are realy hung up on spelling i don't look and don't care you under stood didn't you so whats the deal. And you don't have a clue same as the other guy shooting his mouth off.so i will let you know since your a long standing member.lyle never beat me. at FSW i did not run in the comp. my son played on the hill a little.and as for sour grapes.get a life i would hate a good number of guy's on this forum if what you think was true. it was play for me get over it!!!!!and so you know i had more fun than any one at FSW last year.since i could not compete i got to check out every one ds's and i rode them all sand 45, caldsds(billsds650]and many more i spent the whole time riding and jumping on a wide varitey of ds's.and one rappy.so plese stick to the grammer you seem to know that.

PS:i know velocitey will blow me away thats not what my bikes about but i will black your *** and then do it to you in the dunes as well.and thats what im about [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 08-24-2002, 12:08 AM
Pro Rider

You aparently have a huge stick up your a$$ if you can't take a spelling joke!!LOL

If you didn't race at FSW why would you say that everyone beat you?
I can only go by the info you post. I'm not chet I can't read your mind.

What mods do you have on your &quot;fast yellow quad&quot;?

Since you do a lot of traveling to back up your mouth come on over to my sand box (Little Sahara OK) I'll take you up some tree shots that your school bus couldn't fit thru let alone beat me up!!
After we get 4 or 5 guys to pry your bomb out of the trees we'll pop some brews &amp; shoot some crown &amp; tell some more lies!!! LMAO!!!!!!
That takes care of the dunes, My track my rules LMAO!!!

As far as the drags well that's not a problem either!!
I run bracket racing at Atoka, OK 2nd Sat of the month March thru Nov.
The nice thing about ET style racing is it doesn't matter if you have 50+ HP DS (or whatever you didn't say) &amp; I have my 43 HP Raptor If you can't cut at least a .450 light (.400 is perfect) &amp; run within .010 of your dial in your a$$ is mine.
I work for the city so I don't have a truckload of cash to pour into my quad so I use it for woods, dunes &amp; drags so I don't have a monster, but I can take my quad anywhere &amp; ride it with out having any problems &amp; with ET racing I've put quads with a hell a lot of more $$$$ in them than mine on the trailer!
Once again my track my rules!!
Loser buys the beer &amp; crown. I only drink Crown Royal Special Reserve so you know what to bring!!

I think we'll be doing as much drinkin as ridin!!

Set a date!!

Old 08-24-2002, 12:33 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Well my bad i did not see the LOL. But ive had a few beers already and i was already fired up . And your right threw the trees i would be in big trouble thats a fact but dragging i grudge drag so you can't hide behind no's. And you can run but you can't hide unless you go back to the tree's. And as for the drinking ive already started. And any ways back to the subject at hand you guy's are poping in on something you know nothing about lyle says he don't work for sparks he is just a buddie of theres like kato kalin!! was to OJ.and if you worked in my shop and helped build my bike you should brag your butt off. but if your a buddy who gets to hope on and run it once in awhile don't act like you contributed to its speed.and i don't even think i can run my bikes in okla,you guys have noise limits don't you but i will be at 14's place next season so we can settle this. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] AND NO MOOSE LIKE THE OTHER GUY YOU JUMPED IN MY GAME. I JUST JUMPED BACK but i like you so we can meet half way!!!! and i drink MGD from the bottle only .

Old 08-24-2002, 12:52 AM
Pro Rider

Cool!

Grudge drag? Like I said my track my rules!!!LOL

Nope no noise limits at Little Sahara &amp; you don't even need a spark arrestor!!

Oh yea I'm gonna take my stock Raptor with a pipe &amp; I'm gonna race fully moded Raprors, Shees &amp; Ds's heads up on a 2000 foot track!!
You have been drinking too much!!

And back to the subject it's Curtis's quad why can't he put anyone he wants on it?
I wish I was his friend, I would have rode that bad boy &amp; kicked everyones a$$ &amp; smiled all the way home!
Are you saying that the builder should ride his own quad or pay a pro to ride it but not let a buddy ride it? I'm sorry but I just don't see what the problem is. Yes it's Curtis's quad &amp; yes lyle rode it &amp; won I just don't see why you have a problem with that.

If your quad was a contender to win but you just couldn't get everything out of it (for arguments sake say your sick with a 101 temp) are you saying that you would park your quad &amp; not have a buddy ride it?

Old 08-24-2002, 12:54 AM
Pro Rider

Holy $hit!, what's going on? I got two buds argueing because things got blown out of context. By the way&lt; I drink Corona and Rumpleminz![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-24-2002, 12:58 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Im not arguing any more. Im sorry im going to go into the hallway and bang my head aginst the wall but not until i finish this beer[corona you said] i have some lime and salt??? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: So who's gonna win 4 Stroke Wars?