Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

New to ATV Conn...wanted to say whats up

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2002, 10:03 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome to the Soaps of the computer generation.
Hang around a while and you'll see what I mean.
Try to get some pictures posted of your quad.
Just a little hint[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]on't be afraid to use the PM for what you might think to be trashed on.
There is some pretty smart guys on here.
The sad thing is some quit because of the flack they got on the forums.

Old 09-02-2002, 10:57 PM
Trailblazer

Turbo

I know what you mena about people that actually know getting burnt out cause of idiots shouting off. I have raced camaros for a few years and am taking a hiatus from that scene becuase of things just like those that you have described.
seems sometimes taht when you just wantto get good info there is always someone out there to shoot you down.

Old 09-02-2002, 11:28 PM
Range Rover

I am new here also, I also am one of those guys that are new to ATV's, I do learn really quickly considering I've been working on one for say two days and I have went through the whole thing already and could put it back together no problem! They are accually really simple machines I have build way more high tech things than these! I seem to think this will be my next hobby I learn to master!

Old 09-03-2002, 02:49 AM
Range Rover

Welcome Newbies!

Laughter, insults, bickering, testoterone, education, comparisons, wars, disappointment, go fast ideas, etc.etc.etc. these are but a few of the experiences you'll receive while spending your "quality-time" here on this forum. Good Luck!

3GROC, are you near Waldwick, N.J.? I have some family back there and got to ride in the forest on a 4x4. Only time on a 4x4 and was fun riding through the river and a mudd hole.