Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Mickey Dunlop Motors

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2002, 12:57 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Did you all see the orange Raptor from FST in one of the last rags? It was nice.
If I were to have my motor professionaly done I would have Mickey do it. I am by NO means knocking Trinity, everyone knows that Harry is VERY helpfull, and they do great work from what I hear.

Old 09-04-2002, 03:47 AM
Pro Rider

i didn't have mickey do any work but i did order the piston and cam from him. it runs like he11.
as far as mickey goes...he has always answered all my questions. even some that didn't pertain to "his" stuff. not comments on competitors but, things like jetting on my OWN air box mods, even types of tires. i doubt many other producers would spend alot of their time discussing a topic that wasn't gonna get them a buck or two. so, yeah, i think he's a stand up guy.
i want in the future to get a "built" engine. and i will surely check with him. but just like everyone else i want #s and reliability.

Old 09-04-2002, 08:15 AM
Pro Rider

Sorry bout that Jay,
Nebraska VS Missouri @ Lincoln Oct 12

Old 09-04-2002, 01:50 PM
Pro Rider

<< Sorry bout that Jay,
Nebraska VS Missouri @ Lincoln Oct 12
>>

GO HUSKERS!!!!!

Old 09-04-2002, 09:00 PM
Pro Rider

I've never had him build one of my engines I just always order the kits from him. He sells quality parts at a reasonable price. What you ask for is what you get and he's more then willing to try and make things right with you if there's a problem. Can't ask for anything more.

Old 09-04-2002, 09:27 PM
Pro Rider

Am I reading this thread right??? what ever happened to &quot;Mickey Onelap&quot;??? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 09-05-2002, 12:10 AM
Pro Rider

Well, I wasn't sure if I was dreaming the other night or not, when I heard this little voice in my head.

The other night I swear a &quot;little birdie&quot; whispered in my ear and said, &quot;there might be representation from Mickey at 4-stroke wars&quot;.

Again, I may have been dreaming, but it was one of those dreams that might just be true!! I guess we'll have to wait and see, eh?

Old 09-05-2002, 01:14 AM
Pro Rider

Swytak/Nostradamus- I do feel you are foreseeing the future. Tell me, what color of Panties is Velocity wearing? I bet they are pink and frilly! Whahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously, I don't think Micky Dunlop will be represented this FSW. Someone woulda came out talkin by now.

Old 09-05-2002, 01:33 AM
Elite Pro Rider

What are you telling us zombie?? Down here in the Aledo Trailer Park race team you see a lot of crack, but no pink panties. It is not a pretty site. I think jay and mickey are teaming up. Tuned2x2raptor by mickey. Who is the driver? Who is the pit crew?? Are you letting mickey ride with you and jay, Zombie????????? Mickey does not own a dyno in his shop. I do not think the &quot;butt dyno, crack dyno&quot; is going to cut it. Real numbers are needed.

Old 09-05-2002, 01:36 AM
Pro Rider

<< Swytak/Nostradamus- I do feel you are foreseeing the future. Tell me, what color of Panties is Velocity wearing? I bet they are pink and frilly! Whahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously, I don't think Micky Dunlop will be represented this FSW. Someone woulda came out talkin by now.
>>

LMFAO!!! What a d1ck. lol!!

Quick Reply: Mickey Dunlop Motors