Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Mickey Dunlop Motors

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2002, 01:44 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just have no clue what you guys are talking about.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Who needs dynos? We don't need no stinking dynos. LOL!

While everyone else is hanging out on dynos. I'll be out winning races. BRING IT!! LOL!

Old 09-05-2002, 02:16 AM
Pro Rider

If I were a bettin man, and I am!!! I would bet that Velocity is wearin black crotchless tonight. He was out with the boys earlier, you know what that means?

Old 09-05-2002, 11:04 AM
Pro Rider

I would put large money that mickey has no interest in 4 stroke wars. If he had an entry it would be who owns the quad pushing/talking him into it.

He does have a good product, although I only have used his kits also. Many just don't know how to take him, he's more a in person type guy as I see it. But I've never met him so thats just a guess.

I wish I could attend 4 stroke wars, because my little bird tells me there is more silent back yard type guys who are willing to let it all hang out to stifle some of the big names.

Something tells me a man like 14mins and RRC could take all there quality time and devote it just a little harder and could realy pull some shockers off at the hill.

I think harry and company puts on a good show over there at trinity, me I'm pulling for the privatier, Come on 14mins and RRC, push me to by a ticket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

I swear I drink no more than a case a day. So with all my vast knowledge of chilling brewski's I believe I could make you proud as cooler gaurd.

Old 09-05-2002, 12:43 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Velocity- Is tunedx2 like a four wheel drive??

Gaff- I expect RRC and myself to have the winning entry. For a few reasons.

1. I hate losing
2. We can build our own motors
3. We can work on our own motors
5. I hate losing
9. I hate losing

Old 09-05-2002, 01:23 PM
Pro Rider

Ok,Ok,Ok,.....VelocityRaptor does not wear Panties. HE wears a great big black Studded Cod Piece. Just like Blackie Lawless of WASP. And he is also a LumberJack on the weekends. he is the Manliest of Men and slayer of Dragons. Tuesdays is Grizzly Bear and Fat Chick wrasslin night
here at the IronHorse Saloon. Many a Grizzly have met there demise at the Hands of the no pantie wearin VelocityRaptor. Velocity will be winning FSW by the way. There ya go Jay[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-05-2002, 02:03 PM
Pro Rider

So has the gontlet been laid down 14mins and RRC? Can we exspect a entry?

Where and when can we expect some testing from you all? **** on the dyno, run it like you stole it~!

I have been now pulled into the 4 stroke wars fan club. Now time to see if I can go see the wicked for strokes run the hill[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-05-2002, 02:28 PM
Pro Rider

I will not pick on the fast DS boys because I know they are fast. I also know I don't care who wins FSW's as long as it is a Raptor, (AGAIN) 2 years in a row sounds good.
Let it rip!

Old 09-05-2002, 05:20 PM
Pro Rider

<< [i]Velocity- Is tunedx2 like a four wheel drive??

That's some funny $hit MARK! LOL!

Old 09-05-2002, 05:29 PM
Pro Rider

Hey let's just get one thing straight, Theres only two people that I wear crotchless panties for and that's swytak and Zombie.

Old 09-05-2002, 05:36 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Its prety sad that you three know what kind of under garmits each other wear.

What am I saying, its sad you all wear crotchless anything.

Velocity did you geta chance to ride with Swytak?

Quick Reply: Mickey Dunlop Motors