Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Can anybody help a girl out with suspension?

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2002, 05:42 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Ward660R....I'll check it out.

Now, talk about stupid questions, and this one is WAY out there.....but, are you part of the "COMPOUND". I have been so curious about the whole "COMPOUND" thing since first seeing the posts, but didn't want to come right out and ask. Near as I can figure, it is maybe a circuit of pro riders? I dunno.

At first, I thought it was a group of guys in prison with quads! Now, how would that work?!!!

Anyway, just thought I'd finally go ahead and throw that one out there.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-24-2002, 06:51 PM
RIP Dear Friend

Dunescreaminmama,

I would recommend the KNOWSALOT Facility over the compound.

The fresh air, the sun, the beaches, some topless if you prefer, the free Harley rides, the experimentation procedures, the missile launches and then there is the beautiful KNOWSALOT facility.

You need the Facility over the Compound.

Chet
VP KNOWSALOT FACILITY[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-24-2002, 07:11 PM
Pro Rider

OK....that's another one I noticed and couldn't figure out. But, by your signature, it must be two different ATV associations? I saw someone was leaving your association? So, what's up with all this? Both groups sound elite....kinda like NO GIRLS ALLOWED! Raptoryfm660r, what can you tell me about all this?????

Man, this is so far off the original topic, but I guess ya gotta throw some fun in there somewhere? Right?

Old 09-24-2002, 08:24 PM
RIP Dear Friend

Dunescreaminmam,

Here at the KNOWSALOT FACILITY we FedEx in Men, Women and even children.

We have one goal in common that is to ride to Quads and dirtbikes in a safe family island environment.

picture of men, women and children arriving at the KNOWSALOT FACILITY terminal

Chet
VP KNOWSALOT FACILITY

Old 09-24-2002, 08:55 PM
Pro Rider

Duh! boy do I feel stupid! You guys are all in the military, based in the Marshall Islands. Is that the common thread of the KNOWSALOT facility? If that's the case, how awesome!

And you're right! We all do need the facility, if the facility we're talking about is the Ronald Reagan Kwajalein Missile Range.

Does that mean the COMPOUND is another branch of the military?

Old 09-24-2002, 09:35 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Dang, fishing, hunting, rides and works on her own quad. I'm jelouse. Some guys have all the luck. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I've got 2 out of 4 so i guess I'm not doing to bad. (Fishing, Rides)

And from Oregon to. My childhood stomping grounds. (Dallas)

Old 09-24-2002, 10:40 PM
Pro Rider

LMFAO!!!!!!" A group of guys in prison with quads"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-24-2002, 11:00 PM
Pro Rider

"THE COMPOUND" = Is a group of guys that are very serious when it comes to drag racing and each member has their own area of expertise when it comes to building drag quads. We also like to drink lots of beer and talk lots of smack! That about sums it up!

I would choose "THE COMPOUND" over the knowsalot facility, hands down! We offer a better 401K package! LOL!

"Jay"

Old 09-24-2002, 11:37 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

LMAO, Thats funny stuff velocity. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-25-2002, 12:02 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Dunemomma- Forget the compound, that is a group of has-beens, and have-nots. They all talk a big story like the men in the bars at closing time. The real excitment is in the trailer park after dark. I could tell you more about the "compound" but there are children that read these stories. Kids do not take candy from the "compound".

You have gotten some great advice on here, good luck

Quick Reply: Can anybody help a girl out with suspension?