Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

FSW attendee's, when do U plan to arrive and leave?

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2002, 12:54 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just wondering when most of you are planning on geting there and how long you plan to stay.

The boys and I are going to make some dates this weekend and are wondring what everyone elses plans were. With the drive we have, we need to plan ahead![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

When you plan to arrive?
When you plan to leave?
Where you plan to stay?
How much beer you bringing? LOL

Old 09-26-2002, 02:05 AM
Pro Rider

Swytak

Desracers and Airraptor are planning to leave on early Wed morning of the 15th and plan to arrive there on Thursday during the day.

Where to camp I don't know yet and never been there. I might hook up with MichaelAZ camping spot area after he read this. If he accepted it....lol

Leaving Glamis might be on late sun afternoon or early Mon morning

Beer supply We might have to guard BEER. by putting couple of Raptors front of it!!!

That the plan we got so far for now. We might bring another person along with.....

Old 09-26-2002, 10:20 AM
Pro Rider

DES and anyone else is welcome to hook up with me in my camp, Roostking SHOULD be in camp also if he can keep his bike running, you know how those 2 strokers can be [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

You dont want to put a raptor in front of the beer, that will only BRING attention near, I say park a 400ex or pukie z400, no one really is intimidated by them and why steal one when you have your raptor to ride [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-26-2002, 10:44 AM
Pro Rider

Hey Mike

Cool for the spot in your camping area, Thanks...

I just bring my trusty 300ex and have it guard it.... LOL
That way if somebody try to steal the beer supply, they will be looking right at the beasty Raptor while they are running for their life.....

Old 09-26-2002, 04:19 PM
Pro Rider

I have no ide when I'm getting there but I will arrive sometime before FSW and leave sometime after... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Actually, some advice in the matter would be helpful. Being a holiday weekend, is it better to get there before the holiday and leave earlier or get there around the weekend and leave later the next week???

Old 09-26-2002, 04:27 PM
Pro Rider

We'll be setting up our schedule this weekend.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 09-26-2002, 07:31 PM
Pro Rider

I will be arriving with 14mins and we will be traveling in the trailor park maintenance truck (with the ATPT Racing stickers on it)so we should be easy to spot.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-26-2002, 07:40 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I am not sure, I just sent a couple pms asking the same questions, if you get them just disregaurd them.

Is arriving Sat morning too late?

Probably leaving Sun night.

I have to find somebody to tell me where to camp. I have NO CLUE, as normal.

The only thing I know is we'll have plenty of cold drinks, plenty for us that is.

When is the ATPT heading out there? We might try to catch up with ya'll on the way.

Old 09-27-2002, 12:21 AM
Pro Rider

Wow, so it sounds like eveybody is going only for a short stay, hu?

****, if I'm (we) driving 2100 miles (approx 32 hours) each way, I want to stay for atleast a few days.

Just a thought, but get there late Friday night and leave Tuesday morning.

Old 09-27-2002, 01:27 AM
Pro Rider

Our group will jiggle on out to Glamis before noon on Thursday...and leave before noon on Monday [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: FSW attendee's, when do U plan to arrive and leave?