Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Custom graphics...only raptor with them!

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2002, 02:41 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

*** Im here in beautiful (joke) Brockton MA, Im always lookin' for new places to ride. I go down to sandwich some times, ride here in brockton, Middleboro, Norton. Where ever I can find. Let me know where you guys go!

-jay

Old 10-03-2002, 04:48 PM
Pro Rider

papaluv:

The nice view is from some pits located at October Mountain. It was a fun day of riding that's for sure. We went there and ran into a couple local guys and they showed us all the best places to ride, it was great. It's hard when you go someplace you have never been. I like to explore but it's nice to have a trail guide that knows where all the best places are.

Jay:

Beautiful Brockton MA... Never heard it called that before.....lol, Where do you ride in Norton I live right in Attleboro and ride in Norton sometimes myself. I ride once and awhile at the small pits just over 495 in Norton on 123, it is very small but better than nothing. Do you ride any kind of track riding in middleboro? I am looking for a cheap track to practice at?

Nocando

Old 10-03-2002, 05:01 PM
Weekend Warrior

I dont have enough skill to ride on a track. I mostly just to tricks & sh*t. THe place in norton is an old cranberry bogs right on 123. I park right next to the golds gym in norton & ride down a trail to it. It is pretty cool. A new place to ride.....

Let me know the next time you go down there...

-jay

Old 10-04-2002, 11:03 AM
Pro Rider

Ahh yes, Brockton "the city of champions". thats where i was born.

if you like jumping and track...check out uxbridge, MA. uxbridgeMSP.com will get you there. $25 to ride for the day.

i live off exit1 on 93 in new hampshire. if you guys come this way give me a shout. for trail riding i go in back of my house...it's tight and rocky but opens up in areas where you can get on it. sand pits...hill climb..power lines. i've got +3 a-arms on the raptor so i don't take that out back often...usually the warrior for the trails. ride all day and never see the same place twice kinda thing.

i also go to a top secret practice track that i cannot disclose...it's not as nice as uxbridge...but it's closer.