Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Scarey topic, washington

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2002, 05:38 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Scarey topic, washington

THIS IS ON THE RIGHT HAND COAST, WHERE THEY HAVE STRINGENT GUN LAWS. IMAGINE THAT. AND THE POLICE ARE STUMPED. IMAGINE THAT.
ON THE Left Hand coast, not counting communist california, there are americans whobelieve in the same values in a slightly different way. wanna get rid of a sniper? send in half a dozen snipers! WOW thats tough, with all the military bases there on the east coast.
and here in Oregon, where ANYONE could be armed, we have few crimes against people. most of our crimes are those against property. the foreigners learn quick! steal in Oregon and get shot!
no kiddin.
rape in oregon and die at the scene, if youre lucky. its about time for this kind of simplifieed justice...this is what made our country. pack a picnic basket for the saturday noon hanging in front of the courthouse!

Folks. we have to do SOMETHING!. we cannot continue to pay for the welfare of these folks when there is no hope of them EVER contributing as a taxpaying member to our society..... whew sorry JMHO god bless america!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 10-13-2002, 09:58 AM
Pro Rider

gun laws never protect the people , they protect the government. every little child knows that , the strickter anti gun laws lead to a higher crime and yet, the people , being daily brainwashed by peter jennings type of liar,believe otherwise.
DEAD penalty is too easy and painless, I'd say 16 hrs./day 365 days very hard and dangeres work...refusing to work , lets have a hungry rats take care of him, slowly.
joe

Old 10-14-2002, 12:37 AM
Pro Rider

If guns are outlawed.....only the outlaws will have them [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 10-14-2002, 01:51 AM
Pro Rider

BLUE where did you get that cool pic! I feel like that at work some days.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-14-2002, 02:42 AM
RIP Dear Friend

Originally posted by: raptor8
BLUE where did you get that cool pic! I feel like that at work some days.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Thats how I feel when I see my wife.

Chet
VP Knowsalot Facility

Old 10-14-2002, 05:24 AM
Pro Rider

OH MY GOD CHET! what does SHE look like??????

Old 10-14-2002, 12:29 PM
RIP Dear Friend

Originally posted by: raptor8
OH MY GOD CHET! what does SHE look like??????
She shows up in one of the rotating Icon PICS.

Check back frequently and while your at it click on one of the ad banners who support this site.

Chet
VP Knowsalot Facility

Old 10-14-2002, 02:31 PM
Pro Rider

My state has a huge murder rate. Believe me, its not rednecks shooting each other. Its the welfare recipients (we also have alot of them) fighting it out over what percent goes to the crack house and what percent buys a bottle. In my opinion if you get pregnant while on welfare you should accept a free sterilization from the government or forfiet your welfare completely. Encouraging stupid lazy people to reproduce with the promise of more welfare money isint the most intelligent thing to do which proves IDIOTS are running our country. Dangit, there I go ranting again, I just cant stand for ignorant stupid people to be in power and put on airs of being smart. Not that I condone it, but I wouldnt exaclt feel bad if the sniper shot some politicans while he was in D.C., just leave my man Bush alone.

Old 10-14-2002, 02:44 PM
Pro Rider

I live about 30 miles from washington and around most of the counties, nothing has happend around here its a little scary..........

Old 10-14-2002, 03:26 PM
Pro Rider

"My state has a huge murder rate..."

JakalWarrior, you're not kidding! I used to live in Mansfield (small town just south of Shreveport) many years ago and it was bad there way back then. I was glad to get gone when I did! Crackheads, devil worshippers, and all kinds of nuts ran around there.

Don't get me wrong, there's a bunch of good folks there, but goodness, the bad ones were really baddd!!

On the subject of this Beltway Sniper, this low life needs to go. This coward is just sorry. Those people he/she/it killed were innocent and it was not their time to go. Also, this is the kind of idiot that's gonna get everyone's gun rights revoked.

And no, he does not have to be an expert ex-military sniper with a military gun to be making those shots - I am so tired of hearing the self-proclaimed experts say this on the air (TV and radio). The average deerhunter can make shots like that any day of the week, in far worse weather at that.

I think I would be setting up some armed "decoys" at gas stations in that area up there. Maybe a few blow up dolls filling up cars with gas. Maybe it's time to strap some deer stands to some Exxon signs and turn Bubba loose.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the victims' families.

Quick Reply: Scarey topic, washington