Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Scarey topic, washington

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2002, 12:49 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Scarey topic, washington

Anyone in here live in washington? my God, i would be scared to ride. Im sure hed love to add a nice quick moving target to his psycho list of accomplishments. I just hope there arent any copy cats since i live in a VERY WELL armed state. Somone might see me out and about way off in the woods and think...... hmm.... i could pop him and noone would ever know...... Bad enough being around psychos with terrible gun manners, give them the idea that they have a nice moving target.....

On a side note why is this freak killing innocent people? why not a gangster, drug dealer? somone who isint an innocent child? or a person getting gas? I mean in my book killing anyone is wrong unless its neccessary for your or somone elses life even the death penalty is wrong to me, but why go for the worst possible choice of evil?

Old 10-12-2002, 02:26 AM
Pro Rider

I work in DC, but im stuck up here (injuries), I have alot of friends that live in the areas affected and my aunt buys gas at the manassas site and they are scared! this is a messed up world. I'm in law enforcement down there so i've been trying to keep in contact with my friends in the department and trying to keep my relitives who live there calmed down . They all say its total caos there! Everyone seams to rush to find cover everytime they get out of thier cars. I hope they can catch that SOB in Virginia. Virginia has a new Anti-terrorism law that makes this crime an automatic death penalty (i know you think its wrong but this guys a completely wacked out person). Peace be with all of you today and lets keep the people affected by this in our prayers.

Old 10-12-2002, 03:57 AM
Pro Rider

death penalty wrong for a person that is randomly killing innocent people? I think the death penalty is to easy on them, this person should die a slow painful death!

Old 10-12-2002, 04:14 AM
RIP Dear Friend

I think I will just forward this one.

someone needs to take this person or persons out.

Chet

Old 10-12-2002, 10:57 AM
Trailblazer

My prayers goout to the victems, and their families. For that matter everyone who is affected by this person or persons. He will be caught, and will get his due. Armoks, thanks for being out there for us, get well soon.
Ron

Old 10-12-2002, 12:08 PM
Pro Rider

IMO if you find him in his house and take him out because its easier and safer than capture thats one thing, but when youve had him in jail for a year why bother killing him? Its like resurecting and re killing a dead horse. I really doubt he will let them take him alive though.

Old 10-12-2002, 12:48 PM
Trailblazer

You know there has to be some crazy sob out there who thinks that this would be the perfect opporotunity to get rid of his ex wife and make it look like it was the sniper.

Old 10-12-2002, 02:05 PM
Pro Rider

Read the Vent post? I dont think it would be the ex wife........

Old 10-13-2002, 04:10 AM
Pro Rider

LMAO Jakal!!!

Old 10-13-2002, 04:34 AM
RIP Dear Friend

Originally posted by: NorthernEdge
death penalty wrong for a person that is randomly killing innocent people? I think the death penalty is to easy on them, this person should die a slow painful death!
Back to the topic

Chet
Knowsalot Facility

Quick Reply: Scarey topic, washington