Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

....Ultimate Speed Racing..... is here !!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2002, 12:03 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ....Ultimate Speed Racing..... is here !!!!

U.S.R. ...........................

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] UNORGANIZED &
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] SECOND
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] RATE

Old 10-20-2002, 12:58 AM
Pro Rider

Can I join since I have a 2002 warrior now and I will have me a speed early next year?
L8r-Josh

Old 10-20-2002, 10:18 PM
Pro Rider

Demon, I think it's cool as he!! your bringing something unique to the DS build. That makes this all the more interesting and fun (It's boring when you have a bunch of guys with the same build). I didn't mean to sound like an @ss in my last reply to this post, I was just having one of those nothing goes your way day. I Hope the USR rocks because that will just be some good competition for "THE COMPOUND". [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Thanks about my icon.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

P.S. "THE COMPOUND" is better than ATPT, Knowsalot Facility, And USR. -- BRING IT! -- [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Jay

Old 10-21-2002, 12:24 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Guy's it all in fun and everyone likes a good ribbing here and there so dont take anything as a personal attack
I understand as long as you do.

See disrupted even your own buddies are leaving you holding the flaming gun![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-21-2002, 02:51 AM
Pro Rider

If I could join any of them it would <u>ONLY</u> be the "COMPOUND"

I will be at FSW with a Paint Ball gun to mark all the loosers and we will see in the end! Beooooooootch.
The only gold the USR will take home will be the gold paint ball splatters! LMFAO

Old 10-21-2002, 03:03 AM
Pro Rider

I really wish I could make it up to FSW.Even though I only have 1 4 stroke.Its not fast as all of yall but i would love to come and watch and show all yall 4 strokes what a 2 stoke is.LOL J/K J/K!!!I want to see some videos on some of yalls personal sites of Jeff or whoever the fastest ds is and "Tuned"X3.whatever the heck that is.LOL what is "Tuned"X3?Raptor???whats done to it??well all I really want to know is what is it??
Tate

Old 10-21-2002, 05:25 PM
Trailblazer

I really fail to see the purpose in these clubs. I ride with a group that is just bunch of friends and every time we ride we end up making new friends from different camps. Why is there a need to form groups just to bash on other groups, especially if your group is based on a certain bike. I am not saying i don't flip people **** for riding a honda when i ride a yamaha, i do, but its all in fun. You trash talkers are gonna be up **** creek the day you break down and the only guy to help you is the guy you trashed in a forum, or on a trail.

Old 10-21-2002, 06:06 PM
Pro Rider

Well the point is to just give eachother crap and build up FSW's. All of us know it is in fun. I dont know about you but sometimes the person I compete the most with is my best freind. I have yet to meet anyone from these forums i didn't like or get along with. I have been to a few big gatherings now and I have seen DS guys help the Yammy guys and the like. Even though Ward is the one guy I am looking forward to racing [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img], if he was broke down or needed a tow back or whatever I would be right there to help him out. I would hope he would do the same. After the racing is all said and done, rather he wins or I do, I plan on tipping back a frothy one with all the guys and have a good time no matter who they are "with". I think its fun to have some groups or teams, if you will, to go head to head with. Kinda puts a twist on FSW's pluss it keeps it less personal. If it was always I will kick your butt, feelings could get hurt pretty bad, but with the USR vs. Compound vs ATPT ect its keeps it in fun, with good competition.

As for the guy with the paintballs. If you do shoot me for loosing I can guarentee you you wont have much fun trying to shoot more people with that gun shoved in your ***!!! That goes for anyone that is into roosting peple as well. That shlt isn't cool!!

Old 10-21-2002, 10:27 PM
Pro Rider

DemonDS it was a joke to get the USR all rowled up, but I guess it worked with bad inentions [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 10-21-2002, 10:48 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

OH ITS ON NOW Greg v is mine. For my warm up runs !!!!!! for those thinking the USR is slow one word for you THUMP!!!!!!! lmao[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: ....Ultimate Speed Racing..... is here !!!!