Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Warrior Clan Name Voting Booth and join up

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2002, 08:55 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Warrior Clan Name Voting Booth and join up

I guess warrior nation sounds alright to me also!

Old 10-26-2002, 09:00 PM
Pro Rider

Thats three votes anyone else, Warrior Nation the next big thing.lol

Old 10-26-2002, 09:03 PM
Weekend Warrior

Or something like WWN= World Warrior Nation

Old 10-26-2002, 09:09 PM
Trailblazer

I definitly have to second the ULTIMATE WARRIORS.,., I think that's a great name for your clan. Can I join? Hehe. I also kinda liked the WarrioRiders idea. I'm not fanatical about my Warrior. I have no complaints either. I just love (my Raptor) speed. But I can ride a wheelie on my Warrior miles long by standing on the rear grab bar.......

-----!>ULTIMATE WARRIORS<!-----

Old 10-26-2002, 09:21 PM
Range Rover

But I can ride a wheelie on my Warrior miles long by standing on the rear grab bar
Same here I think it has to do with the stock tires, if I dont stand on the back grab bar my tires just spin!

Old 10-26-2002, 11:14 PM
Pro Rider

I have to second Wicked Warriors, but only because I just had the wicked warrior kit installed on mine [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] , dosent matter what name we get, we can make any name look good lol. As for wheelies, I cant hold a wheelie in first because I run out of gear to fast, and second I cant hold it up because im going so darn fast its scary. Best job ive done so far of holding it up was riding about an acre in second gear and only got that far because I was going so darn fast. Bandits 440ex is so much easier to ride a wheelie on, I rode it across my front yard nearly on the grab bar the first time he let me ride it, then I couldnt get it to come back down when i wanted to turn, they seem to like to stay up. Half of it is beacuse in second you can stand it straight up with throttle alone and he has a 16 tooth front sproket. Playing on the 440ex is what inspired me to do a little work on my engine. I liked the power but hated the frame, didnt feel wide enough for me or stable enough for me to throw my weight into it. On my Warrior I use tons of body language but on that darn honda the frame wasnt wide enough for me to grip with my legs and it nearly threw me off [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img], just feels like im on a little kididies toy. I might be the first person ever to say they like the feel of a warrior better than a 400ex LMAO

Old 10-27-2002, 12:23 AM
Pro Rider

sign me up...I vote for warrior nation

Old 10-27-2002, 01:36 AM
Trailblazer

i guess i vote what every one else votes r we gonna have a web page and stuff

Old 10-27-2002, 01:37 AM
Pro Rider

Somebody that knows how make us a web page jump on it, lol. If we have enough bandwidth with our page we can host videos and pics and stuff, if we dont I can make an FTP server type thing for members only to share vids and pics, some parts of the day I would cut the outbound bandwidth way down though.

Things I can do if needed: Encode video from tapes to computer files and/or encode into more compressed formats. Can format pictures but dont have a scanner. Exlpain new and better ways to break or explode engines. Can help with the web page, but I hate designing them, I break and blow them up too... I have this bad habit of using very complex and big stuff that only works if your broadband.

Old 10-27-2002, 02:36 AM
Pro Rider

totally cool guys! pick a great name and have some fun! thats what we're trying to do with the blasters as well.... just a different clan.....have fun!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Warrior Clan Name Voting Booth and join up