Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Calling out Velocityraptor(RUMBLE IN THE SAND)Four Stroke Wars in December!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2002, 10:52 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Calling out Velocityraptor(RUMBLE IN THE SAND)Four Stroke Wars in December!!

Jay- do you want to move this party to little Sahara in NOvember???????????????????

Old 11-06-2002, 11:06 PM
Pro Rider
Default Calling out Velocityraptor(RUMBLE IN THE SAND)Four Stroke Wars in December!!

Mark,
November wont be possible for me, We have allot of motors to get ready for FSW and that's the month it's all going to take place. We have 4, maybe 5 motor builds planned for that month. So were going to be real busy. We'll just have to put on our little side show at FSW a day or two before the actual races start. When do you guys plan on heading there? We are all going to get there Thursday night and start test and tune Friday morning. We can compare nuts a day or two in advance.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 11-06-2002, 11:16 PM
Pro Rider

What a tease, looks like there will not be an early christmas after all.

Old 11-06-2002, 11:31 PM
Elite Pro Rider

LOOK, blame it all on MichealAZ. I was game for the 21st. He was just bustin my chops last week to come out. I pick a date and ........

Old 11-06-2002, 11:42 PM
Pro Rider

mike what have you done? LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 11-06-2002, 11:43 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RaptorRRC
What a tease, looks like there will not be an early christmas after all.

We could use some extra help if you would like to come up in Nov.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-06-2002, 11:44 PM
Pro Rider

Jiggle Racing and the Bat Mobile will be there early Thursday waiting for you with boomin tunes, bouncing boobies, stripper pole, and my favorite....Bacardi 8 straight up!!!

JIGGLE

Old 11-06-2002, 11:59 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hey are these races for raptors only?
how about a 4 stroke kawi?
awhat are the rules,how big can the motor be?single cylinder?fuel i can run?wieght limit? so on.i am building a klx650r powered tecate 4 with a few tricks up my sleeve.i wanna see if it can run with these big bore raptors.

Old 11-07-2002, 12:11 AM
Trailblazer

Jiggle just makes me smile!!!!

Old 11-07-2002, 12:12 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlueLeader
Jiggle Racing and the Bat Mobile will be there early Thursday waiting for you with boomin tunes, bouncing boobies, stripper pole, and my favorite....Bacardi 8 straight up!!!

JIGGLE

And friday night I'll be in the back of the bus getting busy with one of the big boobed butt naked freaks, if the bus is a rockin don't come a knockin. LOL!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Calling out Velocityraptor(RUMBLE IN THE SAND)Four Stroke Wars in December!!