Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Things that piss you off...

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2002, 07:49 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Things that **** you off...

i hate school...i hate old drunk men...i hate mr carazzi...(dont ask)

Old 11-26-2002, 08:18 PM
Range Rover

I hate when your in a elevator and someone just rips a stink fart. lol

Old 11-26-2002, 08:23 PM
Pro Rider

I hate when you plan stuff and then your engine just dosent come back, so you scoot your plans back some and it still dosent come back so you just sit on your but and play on the computer.

I hate that my Colt Python wont shoot straight enough for me to hit a bird no matter how hard I try (I am gonna get one of them kill deers one of these days, just keep running around on the ground, well see)

I hate when you walk across 200 acres to get to a pond to shoot turtles with your brand new brick and a bullet explodes and sticks in the chamber.

I hate people who drive tractors on the road for miles and miles with no way to pass them.

I hate people who drive really slow and stare off into space.

I hate people who try to turn left infront of me (My new rule is I will burn rubber all the way up to em just to scare the crap out of em and watch them try to get out of the way asap, but what I hate more is the ones who dont notice me running up on them).

I hate people who pick a really long blind sweeping corner then decide to come to a complete stop

*even though I have a whole lot of hates about driving, I am still wreck free (knock on wood)*

Old 11-26-2002, 08:35 PM
Pro Rider

Gotta agree with MxDale17, I absolutely hate it when I slip, and scrape my knucles on something.

I hate it when you stop on a trail ride to take a ****, and when you start your quad back up, the carbs blow off (I now carry an allen wrench zip-tied to my frame).

I hate slow guys that go so slow you have to ride their a$ses, and then they decide to take a corner, and burry you in dust.

I hate those two bolts inside the intake valve cover that you have to remove to take off the valve cover.

I hate refilling grease guns with a new grease cartridge, that takes me like 20mins, and instead of the $2.00 grease can, ends up costing me a pair of clothes, a hole in the wall, and a headache.

I hate all the b!tching neighbors near 14mins' house in Aledo.

I hate tree huggers.

I hate sound restrictions, private property, fences, no trespassing signs, STUPID GUYS IN TRUCKS THAT MAKE RUTS IN YOUR FAVORITE RIDING SPOT.

I hate debts.

I hate not being the fastest.

I hate NOS

I hate people who don't admit that they lost.

I hate people that ride my quads, and start taking doubles, and riding wheelies on it.

Hmmm... think that's almost all.

Old 11-27-2002, 08:11 AM
Trailblazer

Post that start with "who makes the fastest Quad"

Old 11-27-2002, 11:07 AM
Range Rover

CORNDOG

women who dont put out.

my wife finding out about the one's who did. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-27-2002, 12:39 PM
Range Rover

Its so fun to hate...lol

Old 11-27-2002, 10:15 PM
Pro Rider

people i work with, goverment spending more than they take,and they already take too much,tree huggers,dirt wheels far fetched test results. getting old.

Old 11-28-2002, 12:43 PM
Pro Rider

one thing that pissed me off was when I was riding my old mojave and I hit a 15' table and the nerf bars and foot peg snapped off! and i didnt realize until i high marked the hill next to it and my foot got ran over, iwas so mad i just left the broken parts there and rode home standing on my six-pack rack

Old 11-28-2002, 12:49 PM
Pro Rider

I hate when its November 28, 2002 and there is no snow, i mean none its just grass in Minnesota![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] i have to go riding with my other family members and they all have 4x4s and ill be riding a banshee! I would rather have snow then i would have fun

Quick Reply: Things that piss you off...