Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Things that piss you off...

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2002, 07:57 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Things that **** you off...

I got my Trinity clutch kit in today, and I got a new billet basket. I decided to throw em on. So I put the clutch plates and metal deals in oil and let em soak until I get the thing apart and put the new basket on. Well I get everything together, and its about dark, and I was under the awning on my porch, while it was raining, and it was about 38 deg. out. I really just wanted to get this done. As I am putting in the bolts that holds the clutch springs in, one snaps off inside of the hub. It snapped off about 4 or 5 threads in from the head of the bolt, so its in there pretty good. At that point, it was about 6pm and it was dark. And really cold and raining. So I decided to pack up the tools and wait until tomarrow to fix it. I hate when this crap happens![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

What pisses u off the most?

-nick

Old 11-06-2002, 08:04 AM
Weekend Warrior

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

I would say that what you described...a broken bolt...would be right up there with jackasses who go TOO SLOW in the FAST LANE!...with the thier left turn signal and riding the brakes!

Old 11-06-2002, 10:25 AM
Pro Rider

When people ask me what pisess me off the most! j/k
I hate stripd screws!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 11-26-2002, 03:23 AM
Pro Rider

hmmm i hate it when ppl giong WAY to slow on a trail that you cant pass them on.. or when your riding down the trails and then someone stops you and yells at you cuz your goign to fast and threaten to call the cops.. are when you rebuild your top end wrong and scratch the cylinder or when you havnt riding your quad for 4 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Old 11-26-2002, 04:02 AM
Pro Rider

I agree, I really turn Demonic when you come up on a really ugly, old, fat, woman, driving in the fast lane in her precious 79 caddy and going 45 mph. Pisses me off just thinking about it...now I wont get any sleep either ewwww

Old 11-26-2002, 08:06 AM
Pro Rider

i hate when older people drive slow and i'm really in a hurry.

Old 11-26-2002, 10:49 AM
Pro Rider

I hate when you are out riding in the middle of no where and something breaks and you have to walk home and come back and get your **** brought home in the back of a truck......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Trending Topics

Old 11-26-2002, 02:08 PM
Pro Rider

I hate cops when I'm speeding... other than that, I have no problem with them.

I hate bolts that break.

I hate when the wrench slips off the bolt and I hit my knuckles on something... especially when it's cold.

I hate my boss.

I hate old slow drivers.

I hate the people that bitch at me for going riding... even when I'm not supposed to be riding.

I hate those awkward moments of silence.

I hate country music, and n'sync

Other than that, I don't really hate anything.

Old 11-26-2002, 04:15 PM
Pro Rider

i hate it when a minamun wage fast food worker cant get a simple order right.

i hate it when my kids feel i let them down by not spending tons of money on something that they dont need and i cant afford. ( my 16 year old wants me to buy him a new jeep, lol)

i hate it when a simple job by a dealer has to turn into a pain in my rectom.

i love my boss though( i'm self imployed)

i hate it when last years jeans just dont button anymore.

i hate it when the top of my head gets brighter and brighter, as the drains get more clogged from showering.

i hate it when i break something, and it takes sooo much longer to heal than it did 15 years ago.

i hate it when i fart, and a little.... oops,,, i have said too much, heehee.

my pictures

Old 11-26-2002, 04:31 PM
Pro Rider

i ahte breaking bolts off in the frame.....wow that sucks. i hate it when my muffler falls off. i hate my dirtbike. i hate my next door neighboor

Quick Reply: Things that piss you off...