Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

"TUNED" RAPTOR WEEKEND DRAG RESULTS

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2002, 01:58 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "TUNED" RAPTOR WEEKEND DRAG RESULTS

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh sounds like a little bit of a challenge there zombie are you going to take it huh or is the little rappy going to chicken out bock bock bock bock?and yes demon is fast and it will be a race and for sure you will have a real challenge here you may even have a mouth full of sand or maybe just flat out blown or you never know could be the other way around but yes demon is fast(fastest non bored quad ive ever seen exept for maybe scooby)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]..........WHO WILL WIN FSW'S DS650(FASTEST AROUND) OR THE OLE CRAPTOR???I VOTE DS650!!!!!!!!!!!BUT VELOCITY MAY HAVE A GOOD CHANCE!
Tate

Old 11-11-2002, 02:05 AM
Pro Rider

Done! Not a problem Demon, I will hand you your a$$. Ds650RaCer, why don't you bring your PunkA$4 to FSW? What you got? I know I can outrun you little Girl. Anyway who put a Quarter in you? Do you always swing off Demons nutz or is this a Part Time job for you?
I'm just curious, cause I'll pay ya more to swing from mine. I bet you look good in that skirt you little B!tch. You can Ask Velocity about the 727. My **** is fast, however I got better things to do than talk about it. I'm out makin money to pay for the B!tch. I can Guarantee there is not another 110 octane running 4 stoke that can beat a Robertson 727.

Old 11-11-2002, 02:22 AM
Pro Rider

well dick weed as you can tell the only thing i have that is fast is my banshee and well for a mater of fact i dont swing from demons nuts and to tell you the truth i dont know what i look like in a skirt...so why dont you go play w/velocity's ***** and go play dolls with him for a while and then you can talk some more **** about how fast ur fu**ing raptor is i know for a fact that you can stomp my a$$ im not saying you cant stomp my 4stroke im just saying you cant stomp demon!if you think your going to be the fastest fu**ing 4stroke on gas up there i can bet you are in for a rude awakening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!there is supposed to be an 800+cc ds650 at FSW's on nos,i would love to see one of you raptors run against him!now im serious velocity from what his results were from the drag races he may have a good chance a FSW's but Zombie do you have any time slips/what or whom youve beatin in the 300' drag???
Tate

Old 11-11-2002, 02:23 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Zombie and Jay- Send the money!!! I will show. I need a few day vaction anyway. You have enough money to hire me a driver to get there?? (raptorrc and his 36 foot trailer) I will try to get scooby to ride with us.

Scooby- want to go if they send the money??

Old 11-11-2002, 02:27 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 14mins
Zombie and Jay- Send the money!!! I will show. I need a few day vaction anyway. You have enough money to hire me a driver to get there?? (raptorrc and his 36 foot trailer) I will try to get scooby to ride with us.

Scooby- want to go if they send the money??

I want Scooby not you! Scooby bring your reciepts and I will pay

Old 11-11-2002, 02:30 AM
Pro Rider

You started this **** B!tch. As for time slips? Again where is yours Girlieman? Pull it out of your Mangina and show it off. What you don't have a fast machine so you got to brag up some one you know? Man, what a Joke! Oh an 800cc Ds on NoS, Well I heard from a friends uncles cousin that there gonna be a 900cc Raptor running a Turbo with Nitro and Nos gonna be there. Hey man your the one who got on here Running your C*ckSucker about Bock Bock this and that. What did you expect to happen lil'Girl?

Old 11-11-2002, 02:37 AM
Pro Rider

man f*** you b!tch!!!yea this raptor may have a dam/\/ crotch rocket motor in it.....i dont give a f*** if i started the shi+ or not cause i know i did and i seriously doubt ur punk a$$ can out run demon i dont give a flying f*** if i brag on my shi+ or not cause i have no need to brag on my ds its nothing special and if i really wanted to brag on my banshee i could but i dont feel like bragging on it this is supposed to be about 4strokes not 2strokes so why would i brag on my banshee????HUH????so you can either get your panties out of a wad and just shut the f*** up about my bragging rights!!!!!!!!

Old 11-11-2002, 02:39 AM
Pro Rider

I hope they do bring a turbo 900 on nitro and nos, we'll see how long that motorwill last. first run and back on the trailer it will go. I have to hand it to ya Zombie, you a good flamerLOL

Old 11-11-2002, 02:46 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Just thought i would try since you posted earlier that you offered. I will accept if you wire half to paypal. Warm up on my machine. I showed to atoka and the rest did not in july. Hence the 1/2 up front.

I am not going to go back thru this thread but SOMEwhere it was said not all fast machines are on ATV connection. Not fast owners or life outside the forums.

Anyway i have met and looked forward to meeting and racing fellow ATV'er from this site. Why are you on here??? If your neighbor is fast he is probaly on here from time to time. There were 40 plus people from this site in my pasture this weekend. I saw 1 stock raptor. (is that quad abuse???)

I hate to admit that i have run across 3 extremely fast DS's in my travels(scooby, dsmike and Randy) the rest are non players at this time and probably do not want to be anyway.

I hope that you have what it takes to make those 3 squeal.

Old 11-11-2002, 02:50 AM
Pro Rider

Hey! Where's Disturbed? Do I need to get him involved in this thrashing of words? LMAO J/J Disturbed.

Quick Reply: "TUNED" RAPTOR WEEKEND DRAG RESULTS