Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

My Raptor got stolen today

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2002, 10:49 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My Raptor got stolen today

Hey redblue75, i think Weasle's icon can give you some idea's about how to get back at them. lol
hey sorry to hear about your dog man, but i'm glad you got your raptor back.
Oh and i agree with blueleader, people should know about thease kids!

Old 11-12-2002, 11:44 AM
Range Rover

Sorry to hear about the dog,, I would use my connections and make sure they get held in the same cell as the biggest badest Bubba in the place. I can't stand PUNK A$$ kinds!!! I would rather see my quad had been stolen then my dog killed[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Do everything you can to make these punks pay for what they did.

Old 11-12-2002, 12:04 PM
Pro Rider

I love dogs, I would never ever even think of harming an animal to get something I wanted. What kind of person would do that? Thats the same as murder, its is murder. They must goto jail for their crime. What asses those kids are. I think its time to get a big *** dog with sharp teeth, then those damn kids will not come back.

Sorry for your loss man, its like loosing a best friend when your dog dies. Puppies are real cute get one of those, you will feel alot better.

Old 11-12-2002, 12:57 PM
Pro Rider

Blue- I'm really sorry about the dog. Those punks should be hung from their b@..s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-12-2002, 01:31 PM
Trailblazer

I'm really sorry to hear about your raptor and especially what they did to your dog. Like others have said, they're like family, like my child. I'ts really a shame that the murdering thieves broke BOTH ANKLES, BOTH KNEES, BOTH ELBOWS AND BOTH WRISTS in their abortive attempt to get away with the theft. Perhaps while they're recuperating in the infirmary in jail, a proctological exam will uncover the 2 liter soda bottles that they also stole. It's amazing what people will hide in the strangest places to try and get away...

My best to you and your wife, take care.

2badraps

Old 11-12-2002, 01:32 PM
Pro Rider

If they killed my dog they would be in the woods just the same as the quads except under a little dirt.
All these quad thefts are scaring me, I dont have a title so I cant get insurance. I think im going to start chaning mine up,
P.S. why did they bother to hot wire them and not just push em? Lazy **** theives. Wish there was some way you could set your quad up to be like my old RD, you can turn the steering stem and then lock it so you cant push it into the back of a truck (friggen RD is so light you might as well pick it up but its a good concept). Anyone ever seen any atv security systems?

Old 11-12-2002, 01:34 PM
Pro Rider

Thats very disgusting! I would be very proud of that dog, he died protectng your stuff. What a shame he didnt eat their nutz off first.

Old 11-12-2002, 02:27 PM
Range Rover

My condolences to you and your family!

Old 11-12-2002, 02:49 PM
Pro Rider

Well the atv theft in our area is so bad i put an imobilaizer (or how ever you spell it..) on my ds!
I also chain it sown and put a disk brake lock on the rear disk....

Old 11-12-2002, 03:18 PM
Range Rover

I'm sorry to hear about your dog. You have te be realy f*cked up to kill a dog to get something you want.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
I have two dogs and I wouldn't trade them for 2000 quads. My condolences to you and your wife.

Quick Reply: My Raptor got stolen today