Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

atv offroad fury 2 cheat codes

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2002, 12:29 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default atv offroad fury 2 cheat codes

Man I really want this game but my ps2 is broken. What quads are in the game?

Old 11-18-2002, 09:08 AM
Pro Rider

Well finally unlocked the final quad B6000 or whatever it is. Thought this was a big 4 stroke, but it seems to be a modded twin cylinder 2 stroke. Runs good though. I unlocked all the extra rider gear also. So far no extra stuff yet. Guess I gotta go finish all the freestyle stuff now.

Old 11-18-2002, 10:56 PM
Trailblazer

Any cheat codes yet??

If anyone finds them on the net, post the link here or list them here.

Steve

Old 11-18-2002, 11:01 PM
Pro Rider

I heard a rumor that there is no yamahas in the game, is this true?????[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 11-18-2002, 11:39 PM
Weekend Warrior

enter IGIVEUP as your cheat code it should unlock all tracks and bikes

Old 11-19-2002, 12:22 AM
Pro Rider

warrior there is from what we have seen so far a trenga blaster and a trinity banshee

Old 11-19-2002, 12:23 AM
Range Rover

ATV Offroad Fury 2
Master code:
Enter the "Edit Profile" screen and select "Cheats". Enter IGIVEUP as a code. A message will confirm correct code entry.

All ATVs:
Enter the "Edit Profile" screen and select "Cheats". Enter SHOWROOM as a code. A message will confirm correct code entry.

All games:
Enter the "Edit Profile" screen and select "Cheats". Enter GAMEON as a code. A message will confirm correct code entry.

All tracks:
Enter the "Edit Profile" screen and select "Cheats". Enter TRLBLAZR as a code. A message will confirm correct code entry.

All equipment:
Enter the "Edit Profile" screen and select "Cheats". Enter THREADS as a code. A message will confirm correct code entry.

All championship events:
Enter the "Edit Profile" screen and select "Cheats". Enter GOLDCUPS as a code. A message will confirm correct code entry.

Disable wrecks:
Enter the "Edit Profile" screen and select "Cheats". Enter FLYPAPER as a code. A message will confirm correct code entry. Note: Repeat this code to disable its effect.

1,000 profile points:
Enter the "Edit Profile" screen and select "Cheats". Enter GIMMEPTS as a code. A message will confirm correct code entry.

San Jacinto Isles:
Enter the "Edit Profile" screen and select "Cheats". Enter GABRIEL as a code. A message will confirm correct code entry.

Aggressive CPU ATVs:
Enter the "Edit Profile" screen and select "Cheats". Enter EATDIRT as a code. A message will confirm correct code entry. Note: Repeat this code to disable its effect.

Bonus ATVs:
Successfully complete the training course to unlock the blue, green, red, and yellow Ravage ATVs.

Play ATV Offroad Fury and save the game. Use the same memory card with ATV Offroad Fury 2 and create a new profile. A message will confirm that the G-Ride ATV, G-Ride Jersey, G-Ride Goggles, G-Ride Helmet, G-Ride Gloves, and the G-Ride Boots have been unlocked.

Old 11-19-2002, 02:33 AM
Range Rover

Heck I can't even get the Raptor or the Honda quads in the fist ATV fury. I have beaten the pro career about 10 times with the unlocked 1000 but still no other quads

Old 11-19-2002, 01:20 PM
Pro Rider

What hondas are you talkin about...it comes withh all of them at the beggining,the only quad you can unlock is the ravage 1000....i beat it like 5 times tryin to get somethin new cuz people said it wood but did work(but now i am awesome at it)!i cant wait to get part 2!

Old 11-19-2002, 01:59 PM
Trailblazer

If you liked part 1 you will love part 2. The only thing I am disappointed with is no raptor. It is weird because in the video you see during loadup it is basically the featured quad. They show some guy doing some kewl jumps on it but it's not in the game. Maybe its hidden somewhere but doubt it.

Quick Reply: atv offroad fury 2 cheat codes