Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

***PAINTBALL***

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2002, 10:57 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ***PAINTBALL***

sounds like a good idea to me, but it's gonna hurt reall bad lol. I have a Spyder se with some goodies

Old 11-19-2002, 11:21 PM
Pro Rider
Default ***PAINTBALL***

With your gun cut to about 220-250fps it wont even bust a single pane house window (at my local field they have cars out on one field and the windows and lights are fine after prolly a billion shots, not to mention they dont seem to bother the body work), as for staining it should be fine as long as you dont use brass eagle paint, which will cut you anyways. What I want to know is how the heck you would shoot while working the clutch and brakes and not falling off. A more sensible game would be to use paint grenades and try to hit each other with them, or maybe water balloons since paint grenades have a delay. If I were to play paintball with quads it would be a person trying to ride across a field without being hit or being chased through the woods while people off to the sides of the trail shoot at him, either way I dont see it being a whole lot of fun after the first time and somone will probably wreck (not me, I could care less if you shoot me all day with a paintball gun). The more I think about it the more impractical it would be shoot a gun from a quad. Dilema B is where are you going to get goggles that wont get messed up after the first shot. Paintball mask would would flop around over the bumps and probably be blown off my wind.

Old 11-20-2002, 08:29 AM
Pro Rider
Default ***PAINTBALL***

You put 2 people on each quad, a guner and a driver. it will be tough at first but you'l get use'd to it, i drive like that all the time, its realy not so bad!

Old 11-20-2002, 08:35 PM
Range Rover
Default ***PAINTBALL***

as said earlierer it would be hard to drive with only one hand and
i dont want my buetiful quad all shot up
a better idea would to play on go-Karts with a guy standing on the
back shooting
oh by the way i have an AUTOMAG [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 11-20-2002, 11:38 PM
Trailblazer
Default ***PAINTBALL***

automag what? classic

Old 11-20-2002, 11:45 PM
Pro Rider
Default ***PAINTBALL***

Someones gonna get hurt. Im sure if two people were on a quad and I put out a steady line of a bout 10 per second on them the driver would reck unless he is a seasoned paintball player. You ask me why shoot so much? because half wont bust, a few will miss, and of course noone likes to call themselves out unless it hurts. Always wanna keep shooting back and say they didnt know they were hit.

Old 11-21-2002, 09:15 PM
Range Rover
Default ***PAINTBALL***

its a powerfeed mag

anyway one time i was playing and i triped and fell
jammed my gun right on the ground got back up an kept on shooting
if i would have had another gun it would have broken especially a plastic tippman 98

Old 11-21-2002, 09:50 PM
Pro Rider
Default ***PAINTBALL***

I was at some paintball shop, and the manager has a team. He was telling my about how he hit some dood on the head with his gun for shooting his sun with no mask. He took a 1000 dollar tricked out mag and slammed the barrel on the table as hard as he could to demonstrate. Mags are very reliable and hard to break. All the mags are tuff as nails, so is a auto cocker as long as you don't mess with the timing. I played with a cocker for a while, it was nice all except the weight. Always wanted a automag RT though, just look so sweet. When I bought my quad I was either going to get a quad or a new electro gun. Needless to say I am glad I got the quad instead, paintball is fun but just costs to darn much and it does get old if you play more than once a month.

Old 11-21-2002, 11:22 PM
Pro Rider
Default ***PAINTBALL***

hey, 98 customs are not plastic! I have one and it was all black so i sanded the lettering

Old 11-22-2002, 04:07 PM
Trailblazer
Default ***PAINTBALL***

arsonist, M98s are not plastic. they are cast alum. the m98 is right behind the automag for reliability and build and the mag is #1 in the biz. im not saying the m98 is better, i have both guns but the m98 is a very good gun and not to much money. with home made trigger mods i got my tippman shooting almost as fast as my mag. the mag is the quickest non electo gun so that isnt to bad. m98 is the best gun out there if you just want to go out and play with some friends but the mag is in a different calss. my mag has over $600 in her, not everyone wants to spend that kind of money but if you got it the mag is the way to go.