Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Who gave me a 1 rating???????????

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2002, 03:42 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who gave me a 1 rating???????????

Here's another 10 for you! Judging from your icon I bet your hubby loves you 'cause you're a Hottie too. My wife's a Hottie and always will be. We been doin the wild thing for 25 years! Never gets old, Always special. And sometimes I even remember to take out the trash...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 11-20-2002, 05:07 PM
Pro Rider

Hmm. If that's the case I better start cooking more. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 11-20-2002, 05:10 PM
Pro Rider

You know, when I read your post about having a 1 rating I didn't understand quite as well as I do now. I have the same thing. One person thought I was a one. I post what I know. And I am just out to enjoy myself. Maybe I should have been a little more critical on rating others. Maybe they don't like women on here? I can't see why we would stay with such royal treatment. One sausage party coming up!!

Old 11-20-2002, 05:38 PM
Pro Rider

another 10! lol i like your attitude, you are the type of woman that wont take no $hit lol

Old 11-20-2002, 09:38 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Wow i did not even know we were being judged and for what are we being judged !!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] i turned off this function
as it disturbs me i truley believe. [Judge me not unless you are willing to walk the fields of battle with me!!and as so respect is not a factor as fear is a adeqate subsitute.(bruce lee) thanks for bringing this up Rhonda i did not know later!!!!

And ATVgurl OUCH!!!!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 11-20-2002, 10:11 PM
Pro Rider

Ouch for what? It was directed at that anonymous person going around giving the brave gals who speak up on the forum ratings of 1. Obviously not to you since you didn't even know about it. I was a little stung and lashed out. I took my nice pill and am fine now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] And it dawned on me that the rating thing is a little overrated (no pun). What are we rating on, anyway? Knowledge? Personality? None of which can really be judged on a forum. I could sign on and say I'm a guy, not show any personality and quote knowledge from a book, so I guess it's not something I should take too personally. Although, I have been myself and was rated on that. But who knows what that person is like anyway, right?

Okay, that was a nice little psych session [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 11-20-2002, 10:20 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

cool im feeling relaxed now that weve settled that!!! and i find it refreshing to see women showing up here ! my daughter also hangs out on the honda forum some times. and @ this point she is much faster than me![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-20-2002, 10:24 PM
Range Rover

Not Me!

Old 11-20-2002, 10:24 PM
Pro Rider

ATV GURL are you going to Glamis. If you are I think I might just change my mind and go with my husband. I think you and I are made of the same mold. I used to be the quiet type but no more. My husband was spending more time talking to these guys than me so I had to see what was so appealing.

Old 11-20-2002, 11:34 PM
Pro Rider

Rhonda, I gave ya a 10. Your one classy gal!

Quick Reply: Who gave me a 1 rating???????????