Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

ATV Fury 2 Online

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2002 | 12:44 PM
Trailblazer
Default ATV Fury 2 Online

Thanks for the help guys. I should be online 2nite....
Ive seen commercials, SOCOM is an online game too.... (WITH HEADSETS!!)

Old 12-03-2002 | 01:28 PM
Range Rover

I would just get the network adapter it comes with a free game, and you no it will work!
because you need the setup CD for the adapter to work and all your log in info is then saved to your memory card, you must have a memory card.

Old 12-03-2002 | 03:52 PM
Range Rover

I think the online play works great. I 'll look you guys up tonight.

Old 12-03-2002 | 04:02 PM
Range Rover

MKEEK666 Whats your problem anyway? I just suggested to go with what works for sure not an Idea that may or may not work, and you type ( I know it will work to bad you dont) and TMB sucks, etc...

Old 12-03-2002 | 07:06 PM
Range Rover

MPEEK666 That's what I expected from you, Your suffering from little man on big quad syndrome!
We could go back and forth on this stupidity, but you've done nothing when you've bested a fool!
Oh, and by the way My Network adapter only took 5 minutes to configure and I have been playing it for weeks now! If you ever think your man enough to put the keyboard down and get wasted bring that heavy slow crappy 4 stroke out my way!
And you also have a nice day too.

Old 12-03-2002 | 09:39 PM
Range Rover

You're funny, I never asked you about your member why are you telling me about it? Sorry to disappoint you but I'm straight and happily married with 2 kids! Your profile says you're also married with a son. I'm shocked that a family man would flame someone online that he doesn't even know over some spelling mistakes and a difference in opinion. What are the marriage laws in Reno? Ten years of age or what? And then you bash the state of Michigan for what? The Motor City is in Michigan! We have the great lakes. What does Reno offer Gambling and Prositution? I hope you're letting your wife teach your child because you're too immature to raise a child! So go ahead and get a good laugh and flame me, my State, Sony, Yamaha etc.... I just hope you're child doesn't learn your ways. If you enjoy this so much I am sure there are many more people that disagree with you and have made spelling mistakes on the forum, so seek them out and enjoy! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-03-2002 | 11:20 PM
Trailblazer

HELP! Ive got my PS2 hooked up to my cable modem through USB ports,,, but when I go to connect it tells me

"load failed! Your Network Configuration file not found in MEMORY CARD slot 1 please use another memory card (8MB for PS2) or return to your Network Adapter Start-Up Disc to save Your Network Configuration file to the memory card"

As I said I didnt buy the Network Adapter for $40 when I have the cable needed here already.. Can you please help me to setup my net config file on my card please? Where do I go from here? TY

Silver Lake Sand Dunes is in Michigan! Thank god for that, or I would go crazy!

Old 12-03-2002 | 11:35 PM
Range Rover

What kind of lap times are you guys putting on the board, I personally really like the SX tracks, I think they went a little over board on the MX tracks although I think they are sweet, but 2 minute lap times, I thought this game was suppesed to be fanciful, anyway, I am pretty good at SX. Anyone else, hopefully I will be getting the Internet thing this month.

Old 12-03-2002 | 11:39 PM
Range Rover

Yes that is my favorite riding spot! Fast and fun with plenty of jumps, I cant wait untill April when it opens. I'll be there with a freshly rebuilt bigger and badder engine in my quad! Cant wait to roost some sand next spring, for now I pray for a great winter for snowmobiling.

Old 12-04-2002 | 07:44 PM
Pro Rider

so what exactly do we need to do i have a ps2 and a memory card
you first need to buy an adapter then a cd?
then what i'm hooked up to cable through a hub mine is hooked up wirless and are other computer is through a cable if that makes sense
thanks for the help guys

Quick Reply: ATV Fury 2 Online