Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

christmas time

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2002, 07:01 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default christmas time

just wondering if anyone is doing anykind of riding over the holiday? I know for everyone in school christmas break is the best thing in the world, so i was just seeing if anyone has any riding plans. Also its a sunday night and i'm board so maybe this will give me something to read. lol[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Mini

Old 12-15-2002, 09:33 PM
Pro Rider
Default christmas time

I cant wait till x-mas break,just 4 more days away!!Were goin up to our hunting camp in goergia where there is lots of places to ride but i like riding our praire 300 4x4 up there with all the mud and huge hills..im just think bout what i want for x-mas right now i cant decide its just to hard!!

Old 12-15-2002, 10:09 PM
RIP Dear Friend
Default christmas time

All I want for Christmas is to have another Christmas and a few lumps of coal so I am not so cold.

Chet Racer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-15-2002, 11:21 PM
Pro Rider
Default christmas time

chet, thats an idea!!
anyone else doing anything?

Mini

Old 12-15-2002, 11:28 PM
Trailblazer
Default christmas time

Well im in high school so I have a couple weeks off... And my dad managed to get over a week off from work, only taking 2 vacation days.... So we may be in glamis for about a week! Maybe a trip real soon, and definately a long stay for new years.

Old 12-16-2002, 11:15 AM
RIP Dear Friend
Default christmas time

Bah Humbug,

I going to be digging sassafras root up myself over the holidays.

You can chew it, make tea out of it and since I am cheap, I can go dig the root up in our woods.

Nothing like giving a present that doesn't cost anything except your time to dig it up.

Chet Racer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-16-2002, 01:30 PM
Pro Rider
Default christmas time

Chet,
Did I hear "sassafras tea"? uumm I will be right over. I will even buy the water since I have a well and all. LOL Might get with my Dad and do some riding in Spurgeon over the holidays, if your interested let me know. We will see if we can meet up.

Old 12-16-2002, 01:48 PM
RIP Dear Friend
Default christmas time

LOL,

I got the 01 virgin Raptor stored now. I am going to post a picture of it in the garage soon on the my photo page with its wiping diaper on the fender.

I have the other quads cleaned up and in the garage too. I won't be riding on my place except for an emergency because of the erosion that would occur.

Let me know if you are going. The kids will be out next week and my wife is off some days and the other days I will be watching the kids. I might be able to get away if the situation is correct, I could throw the Recon in the back of the truck for a short visit. Do you park at the triangle right off the county road as your coming in to the left across from the shallow pond. I would like to take some Digital pictures of some of the open areas there.

Right off hand I just can't say for sure if I could go, But let me know anyway.

Chet

Old 12-16-2002, 02:08 PM
Pro Rider
Default christmas time

Chet
I sure will. We don't know if we are going to be able to make it either. But we sure are going to try. I will let you know. I would probably be the weekend of the 28th - 29th. I won't have any days off except Christmas that week. I might try and make it up on New Years day. Last year we went to Chandler with about 20-30 4-wheelers and 5 bikes. That was a blast even with a hangover. LOL

Old 12-17-2002, 11:35 AM
RIP Dear Friend
Default christmas time

jcsact,

I just learned last night that the DNR has everything south of county road 1200s closed during hunting season.

read this post
Chet Racer

Quick Reply: christmas time