Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

I'm out. FSW

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2003, 12:25 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'm out. FSW

Ward, how are you traveling? Car,Plane,etc.
Guys should he start taking this thing apart while waiting to leave for FSW?
I was just thinking that if he had at least the plastic and gas tank off it would be a big help.
It seems to me that the jug is going to have to come off regardless.

Old 01-13-2003, 12:35 AM
Pro Rider
Default I'm out. FSW

Is Ward this young guy that just got married whitin the last year?

Old 01-13-2003, 12:38 AM
Pro Rider
Default I'm out. FSW

Hehehe, what about break in? read this, might let you slip some races into break in period. Myths about break in I'm still not to sure bout all they are saying, if there right and you dont do what they say your screwed too. Maybe this is why all the motors people have built dont make as much power as they are suposed to.

Old 01-13-2003, 01:13 AM
Pro Rider
Default I'm out. FSW

he lives pretty close to me...and its about a 28-30 HOUR drive he said he was making the trip in
an old s-10 with no heat....in the coldest week of the year...he is set to leave 5am wed, so any parts sent
to him now might not make it id take my truck if i knew someone so close was going earlier....
but with all the parts he has offered to him....is everyone gonna be pissed if the HEINZ 57 takes all..hahaha
good luck to all...ill be at snake hunt...and ill need parts so bring the extras

Randall

Old 01-13-2003, 01:43 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Default I'm out. FSW

Yamaha- ward bought a new vehicle this week. We are going to hook up with him on the way and take turns riding with him so he does not have to ride alone. He may kick me out for snoring though. Actually he gains nothing by me riding with him since i will be asleep. lol

Old 01-13-2003, 04:04 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default I'm out. FSW

Hey! This is Bens wife. I was reading this to him while he was at work because he has been so worried about this trip and his recent problem. Until now I don't think I quite realized how friendly and good some of these people on here were. Today when I got home, Ben told me what happen. He had the biggest frown on his face that I have ever seen. He has been looking forward to this trip for so long. It meant so much to him to be able to go. We always have some of the worst luck but everything seemed to have been going so well. Of course, 2 days before he leaves and this happens. Well I had to make some errands and when I returned he was grinny from ear to ear. I knew something major had changed. He said "I do get to go" and then he proceeded to tell me how much you guys are going to help him. I absolutely could not thank ya'll enough. To see him so disappointed and for me not to be able to change that, I felt so awful for him. Now he is so happy once again. Thanks to ya'll.

Old 01-13-2003, 09:53 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Default I'm out. FSW

Ward, if you need my used stock cam or piston, you are welcome too them. Good luck.

Old 01-13-2003, 09:56 AM
Pro Rider
Default I'm out. FSW

Congratulations to Ward on getting to go to FSW!!!! EVERYBODY that stepped up must be commended on a job WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go fellas!!! This is what riding is all about!!!!!!! People helping people!!! Kinda makes me feel warm and fuzzy all over!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Good luck to everybody at FSW II !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XR

Old 01-13-2003, 11:58 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default I'm out. FSW

Mrs. Ward660,

Its was easy for these guys to want to help out Ward. He is alot of fun to have on this forum,and has the respect of every member. You Hubby will be in good hands!!

But don't think for a second that I won't ROOST his A$$!!!! LOL! Ha h ah ah aha ha

BIggerisbetter.

Old 01-13-2003, 03:36 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default I'm out. FSW

This thread almost brings a tear to my eye. A bunch of people that have never met willing to help out so much. Taking time out of there weekend that they drove cross country for. WOW
Me too.

To everybody who offered help, parts, motivational talk, garage to do it in, etc THANK YOU.

wshrdskin, yes I have the stage 2 but it was supposed to be one of the ones in the good batch of cams. I hope thats not it.

14mins and MBRP, I don't really know how to express my thanks enough. I guess I am just speechless.

Biggerisbetter, I bet you thought you were going to get out of your calf roping didn't you.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
not that easily.
Ward, I am happy you decided to let these "good-Ol-boys" help you instead of throwing your hands up in frustration and quiting.
Me too!!!!!!!

I think I am covered on parts but thank you to all that offered.

It looks like I am going to meet up with the ATPT gang somewhere in TX. There are a couple of plans in the works right now so this is going to turn out for the best.

THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: I'm out. FSW