Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

The 4SW lie everyone fell for

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2003, 05:00 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The 4SW lie everyone fell for

I've been a long-time lurker. Been reading all the 4SW crap talk since it started.

I've been laughing my butt off at all the people that believed that kingraptor had a permit for 4SW when he has been lieing the whole time! You guys crack me up! Y'all fell for the lie! Ya spent your money and wasted your time when kingraptor knew the all aong there was no permit! He lied about it just cause he wanted more people to go. LOL Good one kingraptor!

Old 01-18-2003, 05:18 PM
Pro Rider

lighten up man, there going to run it without the permit.

Old 01-18-2003, 05:35 PM
Pro Rider

who cares...everyone is there and the races go on...

and y post this now....20 bucks says..if u can read this ur not at FSW. so it really doesn't matter to the people who r still here....Dumb A$$

Old 01-18-2003, 05:41 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 66oDisturbed
who cares...everyone is there and the races go on...and y post this now....20 bucks says..if u can read this ur not at FSW. so it really doesn't matter to the people who r still here....Dumb A$$
Easy there Disturbed.....but I agree, who cares if a permit is in hand.....the fastest thumpers are at the scene and ready too get-it-on....this is all that matters. It's all good. If you don't have updates, then keep the negativity too yourself.

Old 01-18-2003, 05:48 PM
Trailblazer

I don't know why you're slamming on King, you must be jealous. I went last year and it was a blast. I just wish I didn't have to work today and Monday or I'd be there as well, permit or no.

Old 01-18-2003, 05:57 PM
Pro Rider

Everyone that went will have a good time and that is the main thing even if they don't get to race.

While I disagree with how the thread was started, I do have to agree that the info about not having a permit should have been posted before the event. I heard about it last Monday so there was time for it to have been mentioned.

Old 01-18-2003, 06:12 PM
Pro Rider

I think it's going to turn out for the better due to the fact that true drag racing is done on the flatts not over whoops! Last I was told everyone will be going to Gecko Road for drag racing. I agree myself that if there was going to be a big change of plans that It should of been brought out in the open before hand.

Old 01-18-2003, 10:06 PM
Pro Rider

Yea it makes no diffrence to FSW, the race will go on, but he made a big deal about having a BLM permit for some reason.
He either never had one or didn't bother to tell anyone when it was pulled.
Did he ever have it? if he did why was it pulled?? Why not tell everyone in the same way he bragged about getting one??
Was it to get more sponsors, charge more $$ for ads, or what (only he knows why)?????

I couldn't care less either way but he obviously had a reason for coming on here & saying he got a BLM permit.

Old 01-18-2003, 10:18 PM
RIP Dear Friend

Notice as of 1/15/03

** Due to some extraordinary changes and challenges to the duning community, the BLM has asked us to alter our official drag race, which will not take place as listed below **

** We are still having our get together at the dunes, group rides, Saturday Gecko Sand Drags and we will still see who is fastest at the dunes, like any other weekend, just not running OFFICIAL class races on Sunday **

** For Further Details See us at Wash 11 or at the Hill at 9am on Sunday **

** See you at the DUNES **

Old 01-19-2003, 02:04 AM
Elite Pro Rider

No hill shooting?

Quick Reply: The 4SW lie everyone fell for