Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Getting email message from yamaha?

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2003, 04:38 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Getting email message from yamaha?

I just received this note from Yamaha. Is anyone else getting these? Are they legit?

You are receiving this email as a valued customer of Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA.

In the future, Yamaha would like to communicate with you via email, and send you information
relative to products and services. Yamaha is presently seeking your permission for the privilege
to serve you efficiently and electronically via email. Please do not hesitate to remove your email
address if this is not acceptable.

Old 01-25-2003, 04:42 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Duramax
I just received this note from Yamaha. Is anyone else getting these? Are they legit?

You are receiving this email as a valued customer of Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA.

In the future, Yamaha would like to communicate with you via email, and send you information
relative to products and services. Yamaha is presently seeking your permission for the privilege
to serve you efficiently and electronically via email. Please do not hesitate to remove your email
address if this is not acceptable.
I dunno about that e-mail because when yamaha contacts me they always call me by phone. I have yet to get an e-mail from them so it would be hard to tell if it was legit. After all it could be one of those scames where they highjack your e-mail address and use it to send spam out to other people so that it looks like your sending out the spam.

Old 01-25-2003, 11:19 PM
Pro Rider

Good point! Thanks