Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

-Dumb Riders-

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2003, 09:28 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default -Dumb Riders-

I just wondered if anybody else had had problems with people actin dumb and not caring about what they do when you ride, I was riding yesterday in the snow at like 10 at night with some people that just showed up i didnt even know their names, Well this retarded kid on tore up 300ex tryed to act like he had somthing and tryed to pass me in the woods well i saw him and i didnt wanna follow him cause he kept gettin stuck well he slams into my Nerf bar and front wheel and i mean cut these deep groves in them with his front wheel,and then hung between me and a tree and justs tryed to keep goin then he got all mad when i said wait lemme back up and ran his mouth, i got so mad i coulda knocked him out,anybody else had this problem with stupid ppl???????[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 02-16-2003, 09:39 PM
Trailblazer
Default -Dumb Riders-

Yep. We have this killer tabletop jump out in the woods, and sometimes we have stupid *** people riding up the opposite way of the jump. You can't see them until it's too late.

Old 02-16-2003, 09:42 PM
Trailblazer
Default -Dumb Riders-

Their are idiots in just about every sport, hobbie, racing, whatever. Just steer clear of them if you can because its a matter of time before they f**k-up and take you out with them.

Old 02-18-2003, 04:17 AM
Pro Rider
Default -Dumb Riders-

The worse are the 4x4 riders in the dunes that decide to sidehill across where your racing up comp hill and make huge ruts across your track...errr I hate that! Every annoying hole I see in the dunes now where someone got stuck, almost got stuck, or screwed up something I call "Polarisholes" usually those are the quads that make em anyways hehe [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-18-2003, 10:20 AM
Pro Rider
Default -Dumb Riders-

i cant stand it when someone is watching people hit jumps,
then afterwards, starts riding up it backwards or playing on it,
just messing it all up,[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

then the next person that hits it breaks their neck or something

we dont have enough good jumps for those idiots to be tearing them up........
it's like they have no brain......

Old 02-18-2003, 06:49 PM
Pro Rider
Default -Dumb Riders-

i think im one of those idiots[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 02-18-2003, 07:04 PM
Pro Rider
Default -Dumb Riders-

HAHA! You just might be!

Old 02-18-2003, 07:41 PM
Range Rover
Default -Dumb Riders-

All I have to say is "One Way Trail". People never cease to amaze....

Old 02-19-2003, 06:41 PM
Pro Rider
Default -Dumb Riders-

well we were jumping a tabeltop and a guy just parks his bike in the way to take pictures of his kid that not even jumping 2 feet,i asked him to scoot over so i wouldent hit him so everybody can jump ,and he told me to go and find another jump and go fu*k myself ,no i dident get off my bike and slap him like the bi%$ he is ,i just kept jumping ,and jumping,then he knew what was best for him,either move or get hit by a 400 pound quad wizzing by his back at 40 mph,at one point i was jumping a few inches from him and just above his head

Took me alot not to take off on him..

Old 02-19-2003, 06:45 PM
Pro Rider
Default -Dumb Riders-

I would have shown that fool my super karate one footer as I went passed him, see how close I could have gotten my tech 6 from his nose...does this make me one of those stupid riders?

HIIIIIYAAAAH
BRAAAAAAAP

Quick Reply: -Dumb Riders-