Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Anyone Go to Adelanto This weekend??

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2003, 01:56 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone Go to Adelanto This weekend??

I got a little bit of video and some pics of the quads flying over the mud pit. It was pretty cool and had a large number of quads turn out. Got to check out the Trinity KFX 400 and had a video of him flying over the mud pit then half way loosing his seat from landing but he hung in there.

Old 02-24-2003, 02:49 AM
Trailblazer

There were a few of us from the board out there bangin bars. Myself and Psycho were the only Raptor riders I can think of right now. As for the water jump, I wussed every lap and settled for the whoops. The whole course was THRASHED by the time our race left the line. It was 1 hour of hell on a stock raptor, but I had a blast the whole time....guess I'm a masochist at heart. Haz

Old 02-24-2003, 10:48 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Damn, I forgot all about it. Just talked to the boys on Friday to. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 02-24-2003, 05:33 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

That Quad Central Raptor was nice, he got black flagged for some reason. I have never been on an MX track like that before and me and a few other buddies are thinking about signing up next year and see how far we can go before we are really hurting. There was a really nice looking chick out there on a Rappy, she hung in there for the whole race. I didnt see or hear who won but if you know anything let me know. What color was your Raptor Hazmaster? I walked thru the starting line with my cam but its not too professional at all but had a look at alot of bikes! It sure looked like fun, but man I would sure like to take that jump with my Raptor but dont know how the stock shocks would hold on that flat landing. The DS's where landing hard!! I couldnt believe they took that jump at all.

Old 02-24-2003, 05:55 PM
Pro Rider

was this at a track or at el mirage?

Old 02-24-2003, 06:18 PM
Pro Rider

i was out there bangin bars too. was entered in the expert class and had 1st by over a minute and was 12 overall at the end of the first lap, but compressed my spine 1/4 of the way into the second lap. hurt so bad i couldnt breathe, i had to pull off, and i just putted the 2nd lap. oh well...same $hit different year. next year...if you got any video out in the whooops i would be very interested in seeing it. show everyone just how well my suspension works

Old 02-24-2003, 08:18 PM
Pro Rider

whassup Haz and surfer......surfer, still feelin' the pain?? I woke up this morning and my forearms where STILL burnin'. Made it hard to drive the Coke truck..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-24-2003, 08:27 PM
Pro Rider

everything feels great but the middle of my back. never got arm pump when i was out there, body doesnt get sore anymore i do so much racing...my back just started tightening up really bad on the drive home, and got worse overnight...gonna go see the doc tomorrow make sure it isnt serious

Old 02-24-2003, 08:35 PM
Pro Rider

I could tell you were in a lot of pain. I hope its not too bad. Let us know how everything goes.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 02-24-2003, 09:21 PM
Range Rover

We were there. Saw some of the guys from the connection, Saw Josh from Trinity, Jeremy Shcell which is who lost the seat on the kfx ( BIG AIR). Saw Scott Ramos from Denton and some others. Saw some nice bikes. Some crashs at the first turn. And of corse Echner walk away Big! Met a guy named Casey from back east to whom I had spoke to from the forum.
Hope you all had as much fun as we did.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Anyone Go to Adelanto This weekend??