Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

FYI - for buying Parts on eBay

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2003, 05:07 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FYI - for buying Parts on eBay

Just went thru hell with a ebay seller and got ripped 80.00 for a skidplate on my raptor. I won an auction, received the wrong item which they told me it was better but it didnt look like it to me, sent it back and they never sent me a new one in return. So, I contacted ebay and Paypal.com and they told me as long as I received something from them that they are out of the picture. I even gave them information showing that I sent it back and they didnt care. Got screwed on this one. I just noticed after what I went thru they are getting alot of bad feedback from others as well. The user name that is ripping people off on eBay is dearamyjo and I wouldnt recomend them to nobody. They are working ebay and paypal.com because they now how it works. Paypal.com told me as long as they have tracking information to show them, paypal.com is not responsible after that. Thats a bunch of BS !!

There, I just had to vent.

Old 02-25-2003, 05:10 PM
Pro Rider

Definetly if you are going to buy something the first thing I always do is look at there feedback, thats just a given sorry for the mishap I have heard of the seller before almost bought some nerfs off of them until i read there feedback...

Old 02-25-2003, 05:20 PM
Pro Rider

Sorry to hear that Raptor. I have been leary about buying anything online. Thankfully all my purchases have worked out ok. Thanks for filling us in on who not to buy from. If I am ever looking at anything they have to sell, I will tell them that they ripped off one of my buds before, even if I dont know you. I will still give them a bunch of crap. I know that really doesnt help you now.

If you ever make it to Pismo look me up. I am forever looking for a good ride. I am usually there 2 or 3 times a month.

Old 02-25-2003, 05:30 PM
Elite Pro Rider

you have to be careful, i got burned by dealindarrel for 325 dollars on screwed up raptor head.

Old 02-25-2003, 05:38 PM
Pro Rider

You should atleast get a new ID before you go back and feedback bomb them, looks like "signs and stuff" is suspended

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 02-25-2003, 07:51 PM
Pro Rider

I always use my credit card through paypal, I figure it gives me one more company to argue with if a problem arises. I have been lucky, never had a problem with ebay, but you have to be careful.

Bat

Old 02-25-2003, 08:28 PM
Pro Rider

Yep, I've been burned on ebay. You really need to watch those guys. Ebay was no help in the manner.

Thanks for the evil doer's names. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 02-25-2003, 09:07 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Yes Outofcontrol, I am planning on it march 7 and 8 if it looks good.

Yes you got it right, that was me signs and stuff, they pissed me off so I bid on more of their stuff and let them have it. I will get another id.

Old 02-25-2003, 10:55 PM
Pro Rider

Oh well on the 8th I think we are going to the rock crawling comp. I think it is Lancaster.
But there is always next time.

Old 02-25-2003, 11:27 PM
Pro Rider

You should be able to get some action through your credit card company.

Quick Reply: FYI - for buying Parts on eBay