Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Result of mods?

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2000, 12:16 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes I posted this before. But right now im really curious as to what the following mods would do for my '00 Warrior. SuperTrapp pipe, Pro Flow air design, Jetting. Im not sure if I want to go with new valves + cams cause I dont want to lose my reliability and im not going to be racing yet. But what should I expect from the pipe, Pro flow, jetting? Will I get some noticeable results? And I have heard some people talking about sprockets? What sprocket is it that eliminates the overdrive effect that the Warrior has in stock form? Thanks for all your help!

'99 Wolverine SuperTrapp pipe, Jetting, UNI filter, Skid Plate, UFO handguards

'00 Warrior Skid Plate + Bumper

Old 04-19-2000, 05:30 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A pipe/jets...in conjunction with air box mods will be a noticable difference....You should be able to pull harder and longer...depending on the pipe I guess....

Another way to get a bit more out of these mods would be a cdi box mod (not sure who does this for a warrior)

I have a warrior in stock form.....I am not sure what you mean by overdrive affect? ...Not sure I have felt that.....Though I hit the top of the band all the time. I am used to my banshee....So when I ride the warrior...I feel like it needs more....I won't even dive into my engine though....It would take too much to get it to pull like the banshee..(and it's still a 4 stroke).

Go with the pipe/jets and airbox mods...you will like it.