Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

First the Yami Craptor, now the Kawi Pee-Force

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2003 | 08:41 PM
Pro Rider
Default First the Yami Craptor, now the Kawi Pee-Force

ok...good for u... u think u can pee on a raptor....I doubt u can, but if u think u can go right on ahead...
but the saddest thing u vforce owners now face...owning the fattest, ugliest sport atv on the market...it looks like a VW bug a/ a Michael Jackson nose job....it must be tough trying to act bad on something like that!!!!

Old 03-13-2003 | 11:16 PM
Pro Rider

That's OK RSO66R.........We have been taunting each other ever since he got the thing.

We have plans to mark off a regulation 300' drag length and conjure up a starting tree. We will be doing some timed runs here in the future. We will keep you posted. He has been pretty soundly winning drag races here lately against a friend of ours Cannondale.

He is pretty confident right now.......I told him to enjoy his days in the sun, because they are indeed numbered. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 03-13-2003 | 11:36 PM
Range Rover

What I think is sad is that GregV has to modify the hell out of his raptor to drag a stock V-force. Nothing against his bike but what does that say about the rider?................

Old 03-14-2003 | 12:20 AM
Trailblazer

Disturbed, you are one funny bastard!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-14-2003 | 01:14 AM
Pro Rider

thank you!

Old 03-14-2003 | 01:19 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: STecate925
What I think is sad is that GregV has to modify the hell out of his raptor to drag a stock V-force. Nothing against his bike but what does that say about the rider?................

Correct me if im wrong but it has nothing to do with has too and everything to do with wanted to.

Old 03-14-2003 | 08:23 AM
Range Rover

Obviously he can do whatever he wants as long as he understands why doing it. Lets just say he wasn't content with the stock raptor. Lets also say he wasn't winning any races.

Old 03-14-2003 | 08:48 AM
Pro Rider

Let em modify the PEE-Force then come with it then... That way it will be fair!

I can see em now trying to Pee on the Raptor as it passes them on the track...

Confusous say wise man should not pee into the wind! May get some in face!

And like Disturbed had mentioned the thing is so ugly you will have to stay way out in front of it just so you dont have to look at it LOL

Old 03-14-2003 | 11:32 PM
Range Rover

TheRaptorMan, that was so funny I almost Pee'd myself. By the way I see your Raptor was modded for hillclimbing. Wasn't the stock form good enough for that? Hmmm. My point is people are going to mod a bike for the type of riding they do. I would say the ultimate test of how good a bike is, is to find a rider who does all types of riding and who's has one completly stock bike. Your'e not one, I'm not one but there are people out there who have ridden ONE bike forever and done it all with that bike. I look forward to hearing their stories, not your stories of peeing on yourself.

P.S. When I first saw the V-force I about puked over the looks. Now I'm in love with the look. Beauty is only plastic deep.

Old 03-14-2003 | 11:41 PM
Pro Rider

rso660r ur an 1diot i did not mean when i clutch my prairie, i mean when guys clutch there 700 right they will smoke the rapcraps[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: First the Yami Craptor, now the Kawi Pee-Force