Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SPEEDING TICKET

thats wrong...dont talk like that...

Old 04-16-2003, 09:46 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default SPEEDING TICKET

Man I dont want to think what would happen if I rode my bike on the roads around here in the suburbs of Atlanta. I mean we've had cops in the neighborhood tellin us to stay off the roads and people complaining about noise but I would never think about riding on the street, I'dbe pulled over in less than a minute.... But anyway, does anyone know if you CAN make a quad legal. Seems like all you need is a drivers license, license plate and registration, and maybe insurance. You wouldn't need blinkers, use ur arms, and I dont know if u'd need a speedometer.....? Does anyone have any ideas, I mean quads go faster and definatly accellerate faster than some cars, not like that matters as we know from the annoying bicyclists.......I HATE THEM......

Old 04-17-2003, 12:52 AM
Pro Rider
Default SPEEDING TICKET

Hey yes there is a way to make your bike street leagal. It is in a dirtwheels mag i looked but couldnt find what month it was in. Anyways you could go to there website and find it... I wanna say its about 800 for the kit but thats not a promise. Anyways i live on a single road, i can ride my modified shee for about 20 min or so w/o getting called in for the cops and one time i got caught he just said ill tell you what you put it in your shop for the rest of the day and i wont say nothing so i said okay and that was it. I was lucky.
Thanks,
hope i was help.

Old 04-17-2003, 05:38 AM
Pro Rider
Default SPEEDING TICKET

depends on the state. not likely itll happen here. plus this state doesnt issue titles or registration for ORVs unless ya pay extra for it. but the cops DO check yer vin, and if it comes up......LEROY. They are more concerned with ORV stickies and spark arresters...they dont mess around. the cops around my house [one lives up the street] know better than to try and chase a quad or bike. they backtrack ya and wait for you to come home, or leave a business card stuck to yer front door... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] I'm alwasy slow and quiet going down the street [gravel] as i can ride about 1/2 mile away. the cop up the street has 2 quads as well.
We DO have an ahole [every neighborhood has one] whod call the cops every time i started one up. but now that the sheriffs dep lives up the street, i havent seen a cop cruise me once. hehe.
BUT we still go really easy on the roads, cuz we know its not legal. if yer goin easy and the cop gets you, chances are much better youll get off.

hang in there!!

Old 04-17-2003, 06:40 AM
Pro Rider
Default SPEEDING TICKET

I'm kinda hopeing that i'll have one swing by and ask me not to ride on the road . I actually only ride 100 yds to the field so i never get hastled and when i do ride i usually have a spectator crowd watching from their portches . I'd like the MAN to shoot a radar at me on a full throtle run so i can see top speed . i even tried to flag down a few but they just waved back at me .

Old 04-17-2003, 11:53 AM
Pro Rider
Default SPEEDING TICKET

Dude, grow the f up. When your a kid and don't have a license you can afford to act the fool. But your not anymore...so you will loose your license. and if you continue on this course, they can revoke it for 7 years as a habitual traffic offender. good luck

and Oh yeah, Get hooked on phonics. if you speak like you type. that explains why the cop didn't have any tolerance/sympathy for you.

its dumbasses like yourself that make me side with cops...and that really pisses me off.

Old 04-17-2003, 05:28 PM
Range Rover
Default SPEEDING TICKET

hey man easy or ill come down to pelham make you want to side with the cops. and if your that worried about my typeing than call me up and you can order it for me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 04-17-2003, 07:37 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default SPEEDING TICKET

Yeah it'd be pretty cool though to make ur bike legal. It'd be fun for the cops to pull u ove an u just be like, HA! in ur face, IM LEGAL!...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]...but i dont see the big deal about riding on roads anyway, it u get in a crash ur the one whose dead, not a car.....haha, but whatever i guess it dont work that way.....maybe one day ill make mine legal.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: SPEEDING TICKET