Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Who is everybody?

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2000, 11:26 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok, well we've all seen each other's posts here for a while and know each other by username. some guy on the artic cat board started a pretty cool thread to find out who everyone was, where they rode, etc. interesting way to find out who you're talking to. so....

my name is jim and i'm from just outside detroit, mi. i have a 94 banshee and ride that sucker as hard as i can, generally. i ride mostly on northern michigan trails and on the silver lake sand dunes whenever i can. i drink WAY too much. i'm thirty and work as a program manager in the automotive industry. i hate cats and love the smell of two-stroke.

anyone else??

Old 04-28-2000, 12:59 PM
Trailblazer

My name is Steve I live in Apache Junction, Arizona. I ride a 2000 Banshee. I mostly ride at Sycamore Creek on Beeline Highway. I have my own Landscaping Business. I am 24 and love to RIDE. I ride as much as I can and as often as I can. That is if I can stand the HEAT here.I also have been to Glamis quite a few times.

Old 04-28-2000, 03:39 PM
Pro Rider

My name is Wayne Soberg. Im from Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Im 18 years old. Currently in college sutdying Local Area Networking. I love to ride! Our family owns 205 acres of recreational property in SouthEastern Iowa about 5 miles from the Missourri border. I ride about everywhere I can. I love mud running, trail riding, high speed riding, whatever you can think of. Except I am not very good at jumping but am slowly getting the hang of it. I love Yamaha's! And I love Ford's! I have a '99 Wolverine. And a '00 Warrior (well its not ALL mine yet still making payments!) =-P

'99 Wolverine SuperTrapp pipe, jetting, UNI filter, UFO handguards, Skid plate

'00 Warrior Skid Plate + Bumper
(as soon as I get money looking at a SuperTrapp pipe, jetting, Pro Flow air box, venting in air box)

Old 04-28-2000, 03:52 PM
Trailblazer

my name is josh. i'm from Hawaii. yes i said Hawaii. that make me a native hawaiian. i ride a 1998 Blaster. i wish i could ride more but work sucks.

a reminder 4 all us quad riders, don't tell the girlfriend/wife when you buy new parts!

i found out the hard way... they tend not to like that kind of impulse buying.

much aloha,
josh

Old 04-28-2000, 05:26 PM
Trailblazer

I'm Matt I live in Florida and ride a 97 balster. I ride when ever I can and as hard as I can. I live in a negiborhood surounded by highways. so My tires wear fast. I just ordered new realitors in itp alluminum (.190) rims. i do alot of mudding on the weekends out west when my dad ant working. It's cool.

Old 04-28-2000, 06:07 PM
Pro Rider

My name is Aaron. I live in the middle of no where Ohio(lafferty) I ride mainly around on coal haul roads behind my house and on some trails around them.

As you can tell by the name i own a 1994 Blaster with a DG Pipe and Silencer. It is purple, laugh all you want..:-) It will be Red and white with ITP Aluminum wheels before next summer. I am going to do a frame off again. Like i did on my Trailblazer.

Old 04-28-2000, 06:23 PM
Trailblazer

Hello, My name is Travis, and I live in Fort Collins Colorado. I do most of my riding at the
Walden sand dunes, but want to explore some new dunes this year in other states. I am 26 years old, and work for LSI Logic. I ride a 99 Banshee, and love every bit of it!!!!

Old 04-28-2000, 07:51 PM
Trailblazer

My name is Jason and I live in Brooksville, Florida. I ride a 98 Blaster at Croom.

Old 04-28-2000, 08:12 PM
Trailblazer

Pretty Cool...

I'm 30, from PHX AZ and have a 94 Banshee. I'm a die hard rider, the heat doen't bother me but sometimes its tough to find a riding partner. I'll go anywhere. I made the last trip to the dunes by myself but it wasn't hard to hook up with a some other people. If there is anyone in the PHX area who like to tear it up, let me know.

Old 04-28-2000, 11:39 PM
Pro Rider

Hey my name is Jake from winnsboro,tx. I'm 15. I ride a 97 300ex. I mostly ride on our mx track and some trails near by with friends. I plan to start racing mx pretty soon. I'm gonna be racing the Texoma Quad Raing Association series. if anybody near the Oklahoma/Texas area want more info go to www.serve.com/tqra ok guys talk to ya later.