Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

War-Shee?

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2003, 06:53 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default War-Shee?

Does anyone know if a Banshee engine would fit into a 2000 Yamaha Warrior Minus the fatty pipes? It would have trinity drag pipes. Would make a awesome project and people would be surprised at the track lol. Any input available. I have tools at my despence so no worry about that. O yea has anyone done this type of before?!

Thank
T.J.

MY aim is TJW6981

Old 04-28-2003, 09:39 PM
Pro Rider
Default War-Shee?

you could put it into it, but i wonder why? the warrior, though a great bulletproof quad, is quite heavy. it sits tall, and has a weak suspencion. also, getting aftermarket shocks for it is not as easy as with a banshee. i would work on getting the shee going in tip top order.
just my opinion.

Old 04-28-2003, 09:42 PM
Pro Rider
Default War-Shee?

See.... you sit down and start plannin this stuff. And then you just say "screw it, I want to ride now". I keep plannin on stickin an RD engine in mine and every time I get discouraged when I think of the massive downtime and massive amount of work.

Old 04-29-2003, 01:07 AM
Pro Rider
Default War-Shee?

Well i dont have a shee thats the problem i have the engine.... I wish i could have a shee with everything but the engine in it cant seem to find one for a good price. I REALLLLLY want to get into drag racing. If i can get a banshee chassis would anyone recommend trinity racing products? Like the cheeta series or what, has anyone owned/drivin a shee with a cheeta engine in it. PLZ help

Thanks
Travis