Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

We need some AZ raptors to beat up on this weekend :)

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2003, 07:45 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default We need some AZ raptors to beat up on this weekend :)

AZSand is the Nitromethane KING. That guy runs Nitro in everything. I wouldn't be surprised if he has a 20% mix in his lawnmower. If anything AZSand definately has the advantage with the increased CC's. It's definately a David vs. Goliath battle if you consider the displacements of the bikes.

Old 05-08-2003, 09:07 PM
Range Rover

my BAD!! learn somthing new everyday!

Old 05-08-2003, 09:44 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

I run nitro in every bike i own and i talked to hargrove for months getting him to try it and yes i was running it sunday too but i don't remember running bad465 but he would have beat me although i was beating all other comers with the med bike it was running very poorly it would go flat in third[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] but man 1-2 was tornado speeds
SWISHHHHHHHHHH !! oh well thats why we do these runs is to find out where we stand!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-08-2003, 10:45 PM
Range Rover

AZsand whats the price of the nitro? what % do you mix? how tough was it to jet the nitro and can you go back to just alcohol or do you have to rejet?? how hard is it on the engine and does it run alot hotter?? how many runs can you go befor you have to park it befor it overheats??

Old 05-09-2003, 06:46 PM
Elite Pro Rider

So is bad465 the man to bet?? Dam honda's. All those 700 cc plus liguid cooled monsters against a air cooled ex. Man that is impressive. Honda 400ex starts out life at 26 or so hp, rappys at 35 and ds at 41 and the honda builds to the fastest?? Sparks claims there honda at FSW's was there fastest quad. Good job bad465, how much $$ in motormods? How much do the rappy's and ds's have in mods??

Old 05-09-2003, 07:46 PM
Elite Pro Rider

AZSAND- you guys are welcome to come to the trailer park, but i would not pay a quarter to race anyone

you are reading to much into my post, cause you seems defensive. What is a med bike?? Is it the ambalance?? your 760 nitro burner was not running that day?? You have to many quads.

So bad465 was not the fastest?? KMduner and Ben were not about even??

The quads at snakehunt were bad to the bone, there was more racing going on that anywhere i have traveled in the last year. You should try to make the june races, lots of quads from all over are planning to show. 300 and 660 flat drags are fun as you know. The 660 lets the motors do the talking. There will be turbo rappy and ds's, nos this and nos that, pammi's, mickey's, harry's and bobby's creations in attendance. I have confirmation on a few 580 and 630 predators, honda 505 ex?? and 450 plus cc suzuki and then the drag banshees. We never ran so here is a chance, weight issues are moot cause you can hook up. 1000 miles is the distance from aledo to gilbert[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

DID bad465 ask to race your 760??

Old 05-09-2003, 07:56 PM
Pro Rider

AZ - you guys are meeting out there again this weekend?

14 - not to start anything, but I am just curious of at FSW, how many bike lengths did you or any other CR686 beat the trinity 686's by?

Old 05-09-2003, 08:10 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Ct its my daughters birthday today im taking her on a trip this weekend but some of the other guy's were talking about going?? and hey i ran across your father at the RB auction tuesday Dude are you going to love taking over the family buiness AUCTIONS ARE WHAT LIFES ABOUT !!!

Old 05-09-2003, 08:14 PM
Pro Rider

The 465 is very impressive, the fasted there I'm not real sure, I'm not sure if AZ's 760 beat him or not, didn't see them race. I never got the chance to race him either but I think that he would beat me.

Between bad465's 465 and sparks 465 is looks as though those are becoming very stiff competition. Weight, rider skill, rpms. Who knows but they are fast.

AZ's "med" bike was not running well at all so don't gauge anything by that, 3rd gear would fall on it's face.

Like I said before, Ben and my bike were both running very well, I think that I beat him more times than he got me but the track did all the talking. We need a rematch on a smooth track to get accurate results.......Let's just say I'm not scared[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Ben's bike is just piston, cams and craycraft porting right? What kind of gas was he running. I was running pump gas.

14, perhaps you would like to join us at the Cinders for Memorial weekend? I'm sure we can all find 300 ft somewhere up there to settle things.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

also, I will not be there Sat night, got my wife's high school reunion to go to. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 05-09-2003, 08:29 PM
Pro Rider

KMduner how many people are going to the Cinders??? We might be heading out there also.

Quick Reply: We need some AZ raptors to beat up on this weekend :)