Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

ALL DS SWEEP AT ATPT NATIONALS???

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2003, 10:35 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ALL DS SWEEP AT ATPT NATIONALS???

Originally posted by: Maxraptor
We were using a stop watch and looks like very few could run 300 feet in under 5.2.

I got something for those DS's

HA! HA! HA! HA!.....HEE! HEE! HEE! DON'T SING IT........BRING IT!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Old 05-08-2003, 10:47 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 66oDisturbed
LOL...u DS girls r too much....u jump our ballz when we ( yamaha guys ) start this shiz in the Bomb room, and look u lil beotches r in our room talkin mad shiz when we all know raptors will win over ur tub of shiz dumbo racers!....and u know this!!!

sounds like Maxraptor has one bad *** rappy....shiff shiff do i smell bacon....wait a sec...its fried dumbo w/ a hint..... BEOTCH U JUST GOT SEVRED!!!!
Spell it like it sounds.....if you ride as good as you spell we are all in for a treat!!! LMAO

Joke-ola.

Old 05-08-2003, 10:50 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I have one request. That there be a weight class for the drivers. No way I can compete with a 150 lb. rider with same mods. Help a fatman out!!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-08-2003, 10:52 PM
RIP Dear Friend

I wouldn't be messing with the 66oDisturbed.

He is disturbed so we tend to give him a break on his spelling.

Chet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 05-08-2003, 11:08 PM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Excuse me 66oDisturbed. I apologize and pray for your forgiveness. Please take it easy on me, on and off the screen. Please? LMFAO !!!!!!!!

Old 05-09-2003, 12:05 AM
Elite Pro Rider

We will have a class or 2 for the 2 strokes. Somebody needs to humble micheal webb and his banshee. He has had 2 easy of a time the last few events.

Bring those v-forces out

There should be at least 2 build predators, i have heard that Gary from superbikes shop is bring ONE fast drag predator and sp700 is bringing his built 580 predator.

I would expect to see at least 100 Built quads and another 100 that are piped/piston and cammed. I am getting pm's daily on all this.

I WILL BEAT BOXMAN!! And i am going to destroy the rooster by at least 1 quad length[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I am searching for a portable light system to rent. The DS guys tend to jump the gun, so we need a light to keep everyone honest

Old 05-09-2003, 12:12 AM
Elite Pro Rider

One more item

1. the first event drew 80 quads and the second event that was rained out and rescheldued had 60, there were about 125 commitments for the second but due to the rain.....

2. This is a family friendly place and we encourage you to bring the whole family. We lets the kids race for throphies too

3. Free food and drinks (cokes, water, dr.pepper) you have to bring your own beer

4. We are working on giving away 20-30 items this time and should have a few cool annocements shortly

5. I think that everyone that has been here had a good time racing and meeting forum members in the past

6. We are always open to suggestions and ideas!

7. The aledo volenteer firedeptment is going to keep the track watered for us again this year

8. You do not have to have a build sportquad to come and hangout, we will line up bayou 22o's if the need arises. It is just a fun weekend i hope

9. We are going to blow up some firecrackers, to those that saw them last year..... just think that was childs play. I have already placed the order, i was trying to get a licsense to blow up the really big stuff but i did not get that done, i have a contact that is providing me with some really big stuff like the cities and towns use.

Old 05-09-2003, 12:41 AM
Pro Rider

Hmmm, I think Boxman will be force to be recond with if i have anything to say about it LOL. It will be fast, mark my words.

Yah you guys need to take it easy on turbed, Some say he just aint right!!!

Old 05-09-2003, 01:01 AM
Pro Rider
THEBOM Racing. If it don't scare you a little, it's not going fast enough !!!

14mins

What is going to be the main race day? Sat or Sun ? I don't know if I will get to stay the whole weekend. I'm planning on coming down but it probably going to be for just one day.

Thanks

J Ross

Old 05-09-2003, 01:31 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Saturday is the main day, we will run from 8am till about 2 or 3 pm then shut off the track while it takes 30 minutes to regrade it and get it watered down.

Quick Reply: ALL DS SWEEP AT ATPT NATIONALS???