Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

hot chicks on raptors come see!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2003, 06:42 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hot chicks on raptors come see!!!!

fourlix..yes its all in fun...but i really don't like those yellow pigs. I think they r ulgy and i really have yet to see one that really impressed me! and yes both are not very good on a MX track but the ds is way out of its place there. and yes i saw the last heuvos vid....and i saw the ds take a nice endo. the race was in BFE and some hot shot pro was on a ds...so the ds won one race oh joy!!! but how may to u see on the track or on the gncc huh...i havn't.

oh i would have link w/ those '' hotties with nothing but a pair of 6" pumps and a pearl necklace" but dbeck would have my azz real quick!!!

Old 05-11-2003, 10:59 PM
Range Rover

Seems to me that the raptor is just as much out of its element among the 99% 250r's running on the mx track and the other % are 400ex. What im trying to say is that even though the DS isnt designed for MX it is definately a worthy opponent for the Raptor. And as for the nose dive, well lets just say that ive seen my fair share of true MX machines take the dive also. Lets all just have some fun and quit knocking everybody elses Sh#t.

Old 05-12-2003, 12:55 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Yeah huevos 5 has some DS's in there and a couple of them wiping out on the track BIG time. But heck, both bikes are great but mine is better..... hehehehe

Old 05-12-2003, 02:42 AM
Range Rover

Yeah I have to agree, That Breeze is pretty tough to beat, and yours has that gas shock going for it. My DS will surely quiver at the sight of it ....LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-12-2003, 08:48 AM
Pro Rider

Me and my freinds here in South Africa ride raptors and DS's on the mx track because we dont have 250R's.
We have to make do with what we got. You can jump anything, but I must admit that the DS is not competative on the track. My raptor on the other hand will easily hang with a 250R though it is still on the heavy side.

The only reason the guy crashed on the DS in huevos was because we changed the rear tires before that moto. They were big tires completely wrong for the track, and it changed the gearing.

Like I said they are not the right application for mx, but taht doesnt stop us.

and yes, the reason the ds won 1 of the races, was because the other riders were all amateurs.
and the track was rutted out really badly.

Now for the issue at hand....where are the pics of chicks on quads......dont lie to me like this

Old 05-12-2003, 11:44 AM
Pro Rider

DS's are for fat dudes.

all you overweight people should be proud someone made a quad to pull your fat asses around. lol Wake the f up and eat a twinky your blood sugars low...your becoming dillusional. you ds guys must have been all fat and excited seeing the DS in Heuvos. I can see all of you right now..with steak grease drooling done your face onto your fat gut. "see! see!...ds's are competitve."

Yeah right...In AFRICA... maybe?! Meanwhile Sheldon Riggs is pulling cordova's on his girlfriends stock raptor.

And news flash: raptors are fine for MX. im sick of hearing how you need to pump all kinds of money into them. its all goes into suspension. and you'd make the same changes to any quad that your gonna use for track. wider a-arms, pipe, shocks, axle, wheels, handle bars. i have yet to line up with any stock machines in a moto. Thats just ridiculous!

Now, when you mention the Raptor tranny. thats when i shut the hell up. lol

Old 05-13-2003, 12:48 AM
Range Rover

My raptor on the other hand will easily hang with a 250R though it is still on the heavy side.
Hmmmm.. Yeah its stock too!! Get it?

Old 05-13-2003, 09:44 AM
Pro Rider

Not too sure what you mean by that!

Ok, my bike is by no means stock anymore. Im not comparing it to any other bike. Just saying it has a killer setup for mx.

see ya at the finish [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-13-2003, 04:15 PM
Pro Rider

Yeh the ds sure has a hard time pulling my 110lbs fat ***!!!

Old 05-13-2003, 06:57 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

MY mom says I'm just Big -Boned.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Biggerisbetter.

Rappy tranny!! rappy tranny!!rappy tranny!! rappy tranny!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]