Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

at the trailer park

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2003, 02:03 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default at the trailer park

i was in texas this weekend and on sunday i went to the trailer park to see how the crew was doin. i think its better not to bring a quad when you go there. i got to ride alot of bikes and meet some new atpt members.

i got to ride the 703(which was more than i thought it would be) and the superchicken(which could be the fastest gas no power adder raptor)

the craycraft 730 was a bullet out of the whole but seem to have trouble out on the big end. could be the jetting or blown head gasket. when they get that thing figured out its going to fly.

i probably be back in texas again this weekend and stop by the trailer park on sunday. anyone going to be out there?

can't wait til the nationals

steve

Old 05-13-2003, 02:28 PM
Pro Rider

Steve...we should all be back out there again this Sunday. The weather is looking nice for the weekend. I wish I could've raced you again on the 703 after I put the other pipe on and rejetted it. It picked up more on the top end..but there is still a bunch of room for improvement. And yeah, the headgasket was blown all day..so there's no telling how much cylinder pressure I was losing on the big end. It will be back together this week and ready for some more tuning by this weekend. I hope to see you out there.

Ryan

Old 05-13-2003, 02:56 PM
Pro Rider

I'll be there [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-13-2003, 03:25 PM
RIP Dear Friend

Can you just show up any weekend? I think I will just leave a note on the table to my wife saying I am heading south. No need to tell her how far south I will be going [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-13-2003, 03:29 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah, Chet get a magnet and put the note on the 'fridge'...We will be there as well.

Old 05-13-2003, 08:38 PM
Pro Rider

naner naner boo boo I BEAT THE SUPER CHICKEN hahahahaha. (i just had to say that )[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-13-2003, 08:41 PM
Elite Pro Rider

YOU BE THE MAN ROOSTER!!! Enjoy while you can, my pipe will be coming back shortly. I am impressed with the way it pulled at 550 feet feet when you caught me. If you get yours to pull like that from top to bottom you have created a great dragster.

Old 05-13-2003, 11:05 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Airaptor- Do you think up your post all by yourself?????????????? Everytime i see that you have posted i chuckle to my self. You get the idiot of the year award. I commend ryan for racing his quad before he gets it 100 percent dialed in. The 730 is going to be a keeper. Youi were not there, and never will be and you will never have a fast quad.

porting had zero to do with his problems. He leaned his fcr'sw out. It is taking time to dial his FCR's in. much as you would like to find fault with the porting, that is not the problem. You are stuck in a hell hole with nothing to do but play with yourself while we are upgrading our quads and riding every weekend.

Old 05-13-2003, 11:12 PM
RIP Dear Friend

14mins,

You should have seen what he really wrote. I had to clean that post up a bunch.

edit---delete--edit--delete. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 05-13-2003, 11:20 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Chet- So that is the cleaned up verision???LOL Airraptor has a woody thinking about craycraft motors.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: at the trailer park