Classifieds, Garage Sale & Swap Shop Buy, Sell and Trade Goods.

Xtreme Typhoon 140cc Lifan Clutch Motor and Many Mods

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2015, 11:20 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Xtreme Typhoon 140cc Lifan Clutch Motor and Many Mods

We are selling my son's Xtreme Typhoon that has several upgrades. He has now outgrown it and is ready to move up to a full size quad. I'll do my best to list all the upgrades and extra parts that will be included for the asking price.

Two motors:
- Lifan 140cc clutch motor (currently installed)
- Stock 125cc automatic electric start shift motor
Elka front shocks with remote reservoirs
Fox rear shock
Pro Taper bars
AC nerfs
Kill tether
Honda thumb throttle
Gold CNC oil cooler
Billet Kick Start Lever
ASV folding clutch perch/lever
Steel braided brakes lines
Aftermarket slip on pipe
Two full sets of plastics
- black in good condition
- orange in good condition
Extra air filters
Extra Mikuni carb
Other miscellaneous parts

We have owned this quad for about 4 years. It had the electric start 125cc motor in it when we purchased it. It was a running motor when removed but will require a new battery. We had the 140cc Lifan clutch motor put in it soon after it was purchased. It will come with two front sprockets. With the smaller front sprocket the gearing is low enough that it is very easy for a young rider to learn to use the clutch. Once comfortable with the clutch, the larger front sprocket can be used to give the rider some additional top end speed.

Unlike many youth quads, this one is wide with a low center of gravity. It is about 44" wide which makes it very stable in corners.

For the asking price, I'll also include the following:
Front and Rear sand tires mounted on aluminum wheels
Fly helmet (youth medium)
2 pairs of riding pants (26" waist/Thor/MSR)
1 Thor jersey (size 10/12)

PRICE $1500 with both motors, extra plastics, sand tires/wheels, and riding gear. However, if you are truly interested and are willing to make a reasonable offer, I'm willing to negotiate.

We live in Bolivar, MO but I work in Springfield, MO. Therefore, I can make the quad available for viewing at either location. I'm willing to ship if the buyer will make all arrangements and at buyer's expense. Before releasing the quad to a shipper I'll need either cash payment or confirmation from my bank that any other forms of payment have cleared.

The only trade we would be interested in would be for a CRF150rb. For the right bike, I'd be willing to contribute some additional cash.

I understand some will be hesitant to purchase from a new forum member. My eBay user name is ssvahle and I have excellent feedback.

Please feel free to call, text, PM or email with questions. Thanks.

Shannon
417-Eight Four Eight- One Three Zero Five
shannonvahle@gmail.com

Attached Thumbnails Xtreme Typhoon 140cc Lifan Clutch Motor and Many Mods-img_3880.jpg   Xtreme Typhoon 140cc Lifan Clutch Motor and Many Mods-img_3879.jpg   Xtreme Typhoon 140cc Lifan Clutch Motor and Many Mods-img_3894.jpg   Xtreme Typhoon 140cc Lifan Clutch Motor and Many Mods-img_3881.jpg   Xtreme Typhoon 140cc Lifan Clutch Motor and Many Mods-img_3877.jpg  

Xtreme Typhoon 140cc Lifan Clutch Motor and Many Mods-img_3890.jpg   Xtreme Typhoon 140cc Lifan Clutch Motor and Many Mods-img_3885.jpg   Xtreme Typhoon 140cc Lifan Clutch Motor and Many Mods-img_3889.jpg   Xtreme Typhoon 140cc Lifan Clutch Motor and Many Mods-img_3892.jpg  
Old 11-19-2015, 11:45 PM
Weekend Warrior

Sold!!

Old 08-16-2017, 01:17 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Typhoon Question: Thank You!!

Hey, I see you've recently sold a Typhoon. While yours was clearly heavily modded and badass, would you recommend this atv, in mainly stock form for use as a trail quad by my 135 lb wife of intermediate (warrior rider) skills?

Was this atv reliable or a constant nightmare?

Thanks so much!!

Old 08-16-2017, 01:33 PM
Range Rover
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have that same engine on an old Trail 90. It's a real strong little engine that I always thought would be great in a quad. Never missed a beat in 13,000 miles.