Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

I GOT BUSTED TODAY!

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2002, 02:31 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

frist off my 250r is still not togther and yesterday my dad got a deal banshee.so i got to break it in for em alittle hehe after not rideing for close to 6 months.today i whent to a ride spot long time "abandon stone quarry" that i have rode since my family moved into the area 5 years or so with no problem at all infact noone gets busted there that is till atving became "cool" or so it would apear but anyways here's the deal me and 2 other guys that i don't know were rideing but they had to leave. so they were going back to load there quads up in trucks they also had parked back there anyways i was still sitting at the other side of the quarry takeing a break just haveing started rideing agein i had arm pump and hand cramp's. then i started rideing agein after that few minutes of needed rest which i rode right up on the trucks belonging to the other rider's and a sheriff car. by then i started to think my mom had sold my luck on ebay because my lug nuts were really really lose befor i left to start with....back to the story the cop was just sitting there so i parked behind him he got outta the car and took my name addy ect, and said people liveing near by were complaining about riders keeping them awake at all hours of the night,as well as partying that the land ownner's didn't aprove of people dumping there trash there eirther so how the place is in lockdown, however he seemed to be on our side stating that he use to ride at this area when he was younger as well and agreed that it was a nice place to ride going on to say it wasn't right that a few rider's that lack respect and some basic comman sence to ruin it for everyone he and he really didn't wanna give us a hard time but he had to responed to the call and i know he's a pretty offroad frinedly sheriff because i met him toarwd the end of the lane to get onto the road and we both got on the road at about the same time. hehe that is i was feet behind him both turnning diffrent ways and he didn't do anything about that. i think the morral of the story is that alot of people with no respect for anything abuseing the leway afforded to the offroad community by resadints and law inforcment have been wore thinner by a group of hobbist's that have know idea what this sport is about and apear to be unable to keep them selves in check which they don't care because to them its just some fun and they'll go on to be into something else leaveing real atver's with that much less fredom which really makes me mad but anyways enuff of my horbble grammar and misspells i just wanted to share this with you and can't wait to hear your feedback on the matter P.S im most likely going to court of this but my dad's good frined's with the judge so hopfuly that'll help

Old 08-19-2002, 01:39 PM
Pro Rider

oowwwwwwwwww...my head hurts now. Got any visine and aspirin to go with that post?

Old 08-19-2002, 04:35 PM
Pro Rider

"oowwwwwwwwww...my head hurts now. Got any visine and aspirin to go with that post?" yea i noticed it it started looking like a small book.however i just felt that i needed to share that with the site...

Old 08-19-2002, 06:02 PM
Pro Rider

178 view's come on guy's you could atlest stop and insult my grammar if you have nothing to add.

Old 08-19-2002, 06:28 PM
Trailblazer

At least the guy was not a d!ck about it. It does suck when a few people ruin it for everyone. It is just like hunting really. Someone will go on roads that are not "green dot" )thats how they mark roads around here that are legal to drive on, and a DNR or gamey will drive by and see these guys, ticket them $250, and close down more roads so you cannot get no where near there. We have lost a couple of elk camps all because people were riding thier quads in places that were not allowed. It really does **** me off when I see guys doing this, because it just hurts everyone else.

Old 08-19-2002, 08:06 PM
Pro Rider

do you tow your bike with a short bus and wear a hockey helmet when u ride?(just joking dude)ha

Old 08-19-2002, 11:31 PM
Pro Rider

Bet you just pull your quad with that short bus.Ha Ha , anyway sounds like a cool sheriff. There is a local cop here who rides quads so he lets us go when he sees us on the road. Didnt even say anything about me riding my CR across the park. As long as you dont abuse it, it should always be there. Good Luck.

Old 08-20-2002, 12:30 AM
Pro Rider

ok you two need sparky helmet's. if i had a bus why would i be pulling the quad with it? aposed to hauling it with the bus. lol now who's pimpin the short bus now ? lol

Old 08-20-2002, 01:15 AM
Pro Rider

Good. Closed means closed, private is private, and jerks like you who break these rules are DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE for all the riding area closures they complain about. Maybe the judge will do you and the rest of us a favor and slap you hard, hard enough you learn to ride responsibly. Then you could use your spare time brushing up on stuff like grammar, composition, the SpellCheck function, and your state, county and local laws about ATV use. Did you really think people would support your irresponsible, harmful riding? When more areas around you get closed to riding because the owners think all ATVers are a$$h0les, look in the mirror and thank your stupid self.

Old 08-20-2002, 12:24 PM
Pro Rider

<< ok you two need sparky helmet's. if i had a bus why would i be pulling the quad with it? aposed to hauling it with the bus. lol now who's pimpin the short bus now ? lol >>

huh??[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: I GOT BUSTED TODAY!