Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

MIwolvy

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2008, 11:27 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MIwolvy

I have a 07 Wolverine SE and I like the SS108 that you have but I can't find them in the Wolverine size... Where did you get yours???

Thanks...

Old 01-11-2008, 06:33 PM
Range Rover
Default MIwolvy

up

Old 01-11-2008, 06:52 PM
Pro Rider
Default MIwolvy

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/4-12-x-7-SS108-Black-Wheels-SS-108-ATV-or-Golf-Cart_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43983QQihZ006QQite mZ160197421549
">http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...emZ160197421549
</a>

That is where I ordered mine from (same price as everybody else, and free shipping!) I believe the wolverine 450's bolt pattern is 4/110. My wheels are 12x7 just like the ones in that auction, and the offset is 5+2 and 2+5. Just make sure you specify what your ATV is when you purchase them so they cant screw it up.

A lot of the companies dont list the wolverine specifically, but any 4/110 wheel will work on it.

hope this helps,

Kyle

Old 01-11-2008, 06:56 PM
Pro Rider
Default MIwolvy

Those wheels will look damn good on your wolverine, I wanted to go with the black fenders when I replaced mine, but they were on backorder and Im impatient as hell....so I went with the gray instead.

Old 01-11-2008, 07:17 PM
Range Rover
Default MIwolvy

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: MIwolvy

Those wheels will look damn good on your wolverine, I wanted to go with the black fenders when I replaced mine, but they were on backorder and Im impatient as hell....so I went with the gray instead.</end quote></div>

I LOVE the look of the blacked out Wolverine but the first time I saw a black one that's been ridden a lot I knew it would be a mistake...now the grey one's I've seen with some miles on them still looked great.

Old 01-11-2008, 09:31 PM
Range Rover
Default MIwolvy

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: ss454

Those wheels will look damn good on your wolverine, I wanted to go with the black fenders when I replaced mine, but they were on backorder and Im impatient as hell....so I went with the gray instead.</end quote></div>

I LOVE the look of the blacked out Wolverine but the first time I saw a black one that's been ridden a lot I knew it would be a mistake...now the grey one's I've seen with some miles on them still looked great.</end quote></div>

I hate the Blue one... Funny thing is I love the color blue... The wolverine looks Gay in Blue...

Old 01-11-2008, 09:35 PM
Range Rover
Default MIwolvy

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://cgi.ebay.com/eb...ors.....1549
">"&gt;<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...emZ160197421549
">&lt;br "&gt;<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/4-12-x-7-SS108-Black-Wheels-SS-108-ATV-or-Golf-Cart_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43983QQihZ006QQite mZ160197421549
&lt;br ">http://...com/e...rs.....1549
...r /></a>

</a>

That is where I ordered mine from (same price as everybody else, and free shipping!) I believe the wolverine 450's bolt pattern is 4/110. My wheels are 12x7 just like the ones in that auction, and the offset is 5+2 and 2+5. Just make sure you specify what your ATV is when you purchase them so they cant screw it up.

A lot of the companies dont list the wolverine specifically, but any 4/110 wheel will work on it.

hope this helps,

Kyle</end quote></div>

Thanks Guy... Just what I was looking for...

Another question... Do they have or do you know where I can get a 1" to 2" lift kit??? What do you think about doing that... It would be for looks only... Were I ride it's not a big deal...

Thanks again...

Old 01-11-2008, 09:38 PM
Range Rover
Default MIwolvy

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Drifter463

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: ss454

I LOVE the look of the blacked out Wolverine but the first time I saw a black one that's been ridden a lot I knew it would be a mistake...now the grey one's I've seen with some miles on them still looked great.</end quote></div>

Thanks guy...

I hate the Blue one... Funny thing is I love the color blue... The wolverine looks Gay in Blue...</end quote></div>

Yeah I hated the blue one too until my wife bought me one for Christmas this year...now it's grown on me and I actually like the color. I will probably get rid of that ugly tank sticker and replace it with the WOLVERINE sticker from the SE. I already managed to get rid of the fender stickers in an "accident" with the pressure washer. I'm sure the tank one will suffer the same fate! HAHAHA!

Old 01-11-2008, 09:53 PM
Range Rover
Default MIwolvy

Pressure washer got mine the 1st time... No big deal...

You need to add pictures of your ATV...

Old 01-11-2008, 11:05 PM
Pro Rider
Default MIwolvy

I wasnt a huge fan of the blue, but in 06, only blue and white were available.....so blue it was. As for the lift, I wouldnt do it unless you need the extra clearance for bigger tires. If its just for looks, then its not really worth it...it will be higher off the ground, which will make it a little less stable so you wont get as sporty of a ride.

Quick Reply: MIwolvy