Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

What pipe should I get on my Raptor 700

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2008, 10:51 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What pipe should I get on my Raptor 700

Im trying to decide between a white brother, yoshimura, and an FMF pipe. What are your thoughts?

Old 02-07-2008, 10:59 PM
Range Rover

They are all great pipes... I run FMF on my Banshee... White Bros is now Vance and Hines... They make great street pipes but unsure what they will be doing with the off road market...

Old 02-08-2008, 12:14 AM
Pro Rider

i have a white bros. e-series on my warrior and it's a very nice pipe. yea i herd about white bros. i called them about a jetting question and i got no one. i just got a recording saying that as of that day they are no longer taking calls or anything. i was wondering what happend to them.

i also herd that HMF is supposed to be a pretty good pipe as well.

Old 02-08-2008, 02:23 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Save up some extra $$$ and get some Barker duals. Best pipe you can get for them. My buddie put one on his and after tuning it was 12 rwhp better than his other exhaust. Don't remember what he had.

Old 02-08-2008, 03:21 AM
Trailblazer

Go for the Yoshi, it will fit, the build quality is very good, and the noise levels are also good. I have had HMF, Pro 4 , DMC, and Two Brothers on mine. I now stick to the Yoshi as its the best all round. The DMC was quite good, too long smashed it off when doing a wheele ! tho. Two Brothers gave good power but was very loud on the gas. The rest is a bit of a muchness, not a big diff. Filter makes the bigest diff, and PC III.

Old 02-08-2008, 02:51 PM
Pro Rider

i have a white brother pro alumium on mine and its pretty nice. i whould highly recomend getting duals though. much more hp and not to much more $. i like the barker duals myself. but if you want a single i whould go for a hmf exhaust. good sound power and price. (the reason i have a white brothers is because i got a good deal on it)

Old 02-08-2008, 10:01 PM
Pro Rider
I ride, because football, basketball, and baseball only uses one ball!

Out of your three picks the White Bros. would be my choice. The Yoshi is overpriced in my opinion. I don't like FMF - never have never will. White Bros. has always looked great on paper and made good horsepower gains according to magazine shootouts, but I don't like the way they sound. My first choice is a Curtis Sparks but they are noisy. Where I ride noise is not an issue. HMF would be my 2nd choice for performance, price, and sound.

Old 02-09-2008, 12:43 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Out of those 3, Yoshi. Consider duals though, I have LTEs on my 700, Yoshi on my 660, I do like the looks of the barkers, those would be my next set for my 700 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-09-2008, 03:12 PM
Pro Rider

you might want to look at the white brothers right now because they just got bought out and some dealers are cutting prices. i herd of a guy that got a white brothers pro alumium full exhaust for 300 otd. for that price i whould pick one up forsure. i love the way the white brothers looks and it has alot more top end rpm power than most other singles. but if you cant find one on sale i whould highly recomend getting duals. ive seen a raptor with barker duals intake and a pc3 get 54 hp on a dino. and there are places that sell that in a package deal on raptorforum.com.

Old 02-10-2008, 02:22 AM
Pro Rider

I was watching movies on youtube of a bunch different pipes on raptors. I would have never thought it, but the gytr pipe sounded the best to me. It had a great tone.

Quick Reply: What pipe should I get on my Raptor 700