1) Engine problems.. If your quad wont run..post in here.

Kazuma Falcon Help

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2006, 07:16 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kazuma Falcon Help

I have to agree completely with i8amm. My sons 110 Kazuma Falcon runs great! Starts everytime even in cold weather. Our Honda Recon has to be babied to start and get going. In cold weather, plan on an extra 5-10 minutes to get the Honda going.

All bike brands have problems. My Kawasaki has had two critical factory recalls plus two expensive repairs due to poor designing.

I am not very mechanical, but I would love to see someone upgrade a few Kazuma 110's and have a kid race the kids circuit with it. Kids can now race up to a 110cc - 4 stroke.

The big names are pushing the Honda Trx90, Cobra, Xtreme Typhoon for kids racing and for big bucks $$$$$$. I think the Cobra, [which is a right out of the box kids race quad] is around 8 grand!! Now I have read that Kasea has kids racing well on their bikes. It would really open some eyes if someone was keeping up with or blasting away these big names while riding a Kazuma. I think it could be done.

I have no regrets of my sons Kazuma. Teej6

Old 03-28-2006, 02:28 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: kamakaze
Kazumas suck and arent worth the money because they are crap and you cant find parts or aftermarket parts. Dont ever waste your time. You will be spending to much and dumb crap with those atvs you"ll wish you hadnt baght it
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] just a word or 2 about kazuma, i purchased a falcon110, dingo150, adult falcon 250. the 110 and the 150 have been flawless, they start every time and run very, very good. the 250 has a few bugs that i have been working out, however the machine certainly is not a piece of crap. if someone does not have the mechanical wherewithal to assemble and maintain these quads properly. they should not own them.

Old 03-28-2006, 04:55 PM
Trailblazer

Happydad,

I have written a setup guide for the falcon 250/adult falcon 250 with some performance and upgrade tips I've been sharing on this forum. If I haven't sent it to you and you would like a copy I can email it to you.

i8amm

Old 03-28-2006, 04:59 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally posted by: i8amm
I think Kamakaze bought one of these thinking he knew how to turn a wrench and found out he was as good at that as he is at spelling.
I have to agree with this!

And a late welcome to the forum i8amm! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-28-2006, 06:40 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: i8amm
Happydad,

I have written a setup guide for the falcon 250/adult falcon 250 with some performance and upgrade tips I've been sharing on this forum. If I haven't sent it to you and you would like a copy I can email it to you.

i8amm
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] hey 8amm, ive seen alot of whats been written, but i would like to have what youve done!!.

Old 03-28-2006, 07:33 PM
Trailblazer

Happydad,

Just send an email to me at smithbre@comcast.net and I'll return it with the guide attached. I am going to post some pics as soon as I'm done with this thread.

Old 03-28-2006, 08:07 PM
Trailblazer

Mywifesquad,

Thanks for the welcome.

i8amm

Old 06-05-2006, 11:51 PM
Weekend Warrior

just bought a new kazuma dingo 150 ,great trail ride ,but would like a little more power.what can i do? and where can i get and how much is a twist throtle.would love to have that option.and any other tips to improve would be great ...thanks carolinamikes[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-06-2006, 06:49 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Are there any mods that would be better than a pipe? I have an air filter on my 150 but it just
doesnt cut it. Thanks!!!

Old 09-15-2006, 10:48 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hi new to the form and i own a 250 kazuma. iseen you have a set up guide for them can you send me a copy please and i was also intrested in if you have tryied anything with the carb yet. im tryin to get a bit more power out of my bike.www.cracker083@hotmail.com

Quick Reply: Kazuma Falcon Help