1) Engine problems.. If your quad wont run..post in here.

Jetmoto atvs

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2007, 10:38 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jetmoto atvs

One thing I see from a fast look is the ATV has a single A-Arm front suspension..

Old 01-24-2007, 01:15 PM
Range Rover
Default Jetmoto atvs

I believe its a knock off jetmoto.

Old 01-24-2007, 04:14 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts
Default Jetmoto atvs

Originally posted by: irishboozymcbooze
did you google chonqing kaier motorcycles?
Yes i did and it didnt point to anything specific that I could see. Which site will give me the info you are trying to get me to understand?

Old 01-24-2007, 04:16 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts
Default Jetmoto atvs

Originally posted by: setters
I believe its a knock off jetmoto.
Why do you say that? Its a single a arm quad.

Old 01-24-2007, 10:52 PM
Never make a decision before you have to, always have a Plan B, and don't tell me it's not possible!
Default Jetmoto atvs

Wait a minute, Boozey. Are you saying that the Maxam's that they sell here in Canada (See maxam-motor.com) are actually the same as Jetmoto's?

Old 01-25-2007, 05:46 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default Jetmoto atvs

Originally posted by: check
Wait a minute, Boozey. Are you saying that the Maxam's that they sell here in Canada (See maxam-motor.com) are actually the same as Jetmoto's?
i am dealing with this company in china kaier(saga) motorcycle manufacturing company when i asked for references for their export companys they named jetmoto u.s, bigboys toys australia, maxam canada, and yomoto/saga ireland and the U.K. just had a gander at their(maxam) site there and yup same thing!

Old 01-25-2007, 06:06 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default Jetmoto atvs

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
Originally posted by: irishboozymcbooze
did you google chonqing kaier motorcycles?
Yes i did and it didnt point to anything specific that I could see. Which site will give me the info you are trying to get me to understand?
http://yomoto.en.ec21.com/ check that site.... scroll down the page check the saga 200st-7 and tell me its not the same bike. i have even seen the same pic on their site as you have in your album.
enjoy!
just had a closer look there and if you click on the pic of that 200st-7 bike you can actually see "jetmoto" written on the gas tank!

Old 01-25-2007, 12:00 PM
Never make a decision before you have to, always have a Plan B, and don't tell me it's not possible!
Default Jetmoto atvs

OKAY, thanks, Boozey, that good to know. Raceway told me they could not get me one of their Jetmoto quads to Canada because of hassles with Canadian border officials, and unfortunately maxam-motor.com does not list any 90's or 110's on their site.

I have seen some discussions of the quality of Jetmotos (and thus presumably maxams) versus Etons, but not much. I bought a 2007 Eton Viper 90R (4-stroke with reverse) for my daughter, and I'm really wondering how it compares to an equivalent Jetmoto/maxam. Any comments?

Old 01-25-2007, 12:12 PM
Pro Rider
Default Jetmoto atvs

check
I dont like dealing with the whole Canada thing but call Jetmoto they ship there all the time if you would like! Someone here should have told you that! There number is 650 875 9999

Old 01-25-2007, 12:20 PM
Pro Rider
Default Jetmoto atvs

irishboozymcbooze
I think Jetmoto cleared things up in his post saying that his factory does build units for other companies out of the U.S So not sure what the mix up is???????? Are you trying to prove that there is a Jemtoto bike also being sold out of the U.S??? If you are Jetmoto has already addressed this..... We are 1000% sure you will not get a Jetmoto in the U.S unless if comes from Jetmoto...

P.S last maxam-motor is a very good friend of Jetmoto..

Last if you are trying to get units for your self to sell in your county why all the talk??? You should be taking to the factory?

Quick Reply: Jetmoto atvs