1) Engine problems.. If your quad wont run..post in here.

trying to find out what my ATV is....

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2009, 12:22 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

my ste brother has a little 110 that had a mffler like that i cut the little end off then used a hole saw to make a bigger oppinning i used a 1 inch pipe and welded that in it seems to have more power but that might just be cause i can hear it now lol does feel like it accelarates a little beter too

Old 01-10-2010, 11:49 PM
Weekend Warrior

Originally Posted by wheily
my ste brother has a little 110 that had a mffler like that i cut the little end off then used a hole saw to make a bigger oppinning i used a 1 inch pipe and welded that in it seems to have more power but that might just be cause i can hear it now lol does feel like it accelarates a little beter too

um, being my muffler and pipe seem loose, i may do that, just cause i can :P

i have another queston, should the exaust pipe to the muffler route to the left or right of the chain? mine is to the left, but every ATV ive seen is to the right of it..... (looking at it from the back) did someone mess up? it seems quite wrong looking at it :P it looks like someone "fixed" it at some point.........

thanks lots :P

Talars

Old 03-23-2010, 08:48 PM
Weekend Warrior

I am new to this site and just found this forum subject because I to have a 2004 Baldwin 90cc that I had bought off a gentlemen on e-bay for my daughter...she has not run it that much and I am cleaning it up right now to sell it because I have upgraded her to a 250cc

don't know if you still need help with the above topics but the gentlemen I bought it from had 2 of them and actually did me a big favor by giving me all kinds of information about them plus and original manual. According to him these units are a unique Baldwin product but the actual engine in them is made by Arctic Cat and the below link is ware he got all his replacement parts from and had them within 3 days.....he totally rebuilt the one motor of the other one he had and seemed to really know what he was talking about, but I have one just like your red one but its a light blue and my battery is strapped up front behind the push bar on the frame. My muffler in mine is on the right side of the chain also.

If you are still looking for things I hope this will really help you out.....

http://www.alpha-sports.com/new_atv%27s.htm

Attached Thumbnails trying to find out what my ATV is....-atvs.jpg  
Old 04-01-2010, 11:07 PM
Trailblazer

TaoTao 110cc (ATA-110D1/D)